Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
flames goin' down...................home ice advantage right now, but i'm thinkin' next game will crack the ice for the gayflamers.....

Why would a Oiler Fan who started the season bashing the Flames and telling us how great the Oilers would be.........Still be talking.....your horse came up lame early in the season and long before the end of the season it was shot in the head. Speaking at this point in the season..either means your a crybaby bed wetter...or.....HOCKEY STUPID.
We have accomplished what the Oilers haven't been able to do in the last THREE SEASONS, play hockey with the best in the NHL.

FACTS

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
why would a oiler fan who started the season bashing the flames and telling us how great the oilers would be.........still be talking.....your horse came up lame early in the season and long before the end of the season it was shot in the head. Speaking at this point in the season..either means your a crybaby bed wetter...or.....hockey stupid.
We have accomplished what the oilers haven't been able to do in the last three seasons, play hockey with the best in the nhl.

facts

__________facts:

Attachments

• ch!t%20out.jpg
    ch!t%20out.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 50

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
__________facts:

I'am done argueing with you. Another 5 minutes of my life lost trying to help the less intelligent.
But it's nice to know this word is now permitted on this site.

ch!t ch!t ch!t ch!t ch!t ch!t

GRD

Reaction score
Why would a Oiler Fan who started the season bashing the Flames and telling us how great the Oilers would be.........Still be talking.....your horse came up lame early in the season and long before the end of the season it was shot in the head. Speaking at this point in the season..either means your a crybaby bed wetter...or.....HOCKEY STUPID.
We have accomplished what the Oilers haven't been able to do in the last THREE SEASONS, play hockey with the best in the NHL.

FACTS

Well said!:)

G

Guest1

BUT THE NUCKS ARE GOING FARTHER THAN THE GAYFLAMERS THIS YEAR...... GUESS FAB WILL BE LIVING IN THE PAST SOON TOO..... SEE YA ON THE GOLF COURSE......... OVER!:d

I have to admit that the Nucks & Blues is a great series to watch...fast and lots of HITS. :d

OVER!!!

ps...Maybe...Maybe NOT but one thing for sure ... we went FARTHER than the LOSERTON OILDRIPS....again

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOPE.......... BUT I GUESS EDMONTON HAS A HISTORY....... FLAMERS HAVE??? OKAY, 1:beer:

When do you start calling missing the Play-Offs 3 years in a row:eek: HISTORY?
And well lets not talk about the ESKIEHOMOS who cant make the play-offs in their own division.

Lets face it....Man-Up....there's a new tradition in TAMPOON CITY. I will admit if your teams had the stubborn ignorance you have, they wouldn't roll over and DIE every year.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Oilers are toast and not worth talking about till next year! :mad:

This year however .... lets focus on the Flames! What a game last night!!!
Go flames go! :beer::d:beer:

PS. I am an Oilers fan but can suck it up and cheer for a team that deserves it! :)

G

Guest1

Go canucks!!!

I'm almost sure they don't stand a chance and will be swept tonight but GO BLUES GO :d

This year however .... lets focus on the Flames! What a game last night!!! Go flames go! :beer::d:beer: I am an Oilers fan but can suck it up and cheer for a team that deserves it! :)

Must not really be a TRUE OILDRIPS fan then because if it was the other way around I would cheer for any team but LOSERTON GO CANES GO ;) :beer:

Last edited:
G

Guest1

Congrats to the WHL Calgary Hitmen on there 3rd sweep in a row over the Brandon WheatKings :d :beer:

G

Guest1

Congrats to the Penguins on moving on to the 2nd round :beer:

G

Guest1

Congrats to the HAWKS on beating the Flames in 6 :beer:

Congrats to the Ducks on beating the Sharks in 6 :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom