HorsePower Honey's.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could care less if she could keep up or out climb me or hit those big mud holes. I would just love to see her be able to go out with us and have a great time.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could care less if she could keep up or out climb me or hit those big mud holes. I would just love to see her be able to go out with us and have a great time.

thanks

x2 on that, and maybe one day i will be able to join you and everyone else! :d

Last edited:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My girl has asked to come out for a ride this year. She discovered she liked quads while in Greece this year, here's to hoping sleds are next... :d :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
with all these women wanting to ride who the hell is gonna do the dishes and fix dinner?????????

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with all these women wanting to ride who the hell is gonna do the dishes and fix dinner?????????

Ohhhh this is going to get really good really fast..... I am making popcorn and getting a bottle of Gibbies ready cause this thread is going to the moon I tell ya...... :eek:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
geez.. is your finger broken? and if you have kids make them do the dishes, or use paper plates?

No. His head is stuck up his azz... I'd volunteer to organize a search party but I saw enough of his backside on Saturday nite ;0

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the trauma, but he did offer to help pay for those i hope.

lol :d

He was saying sumthin, but I couldn't make it out cuz his voice was muffled... Haha!

Where is the green tight toting Bogger man anyway? No fun picking on him when he's not here...

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
& bogger takes the road less travelled..............

i don't know my way around these parts too well. this HH country has allot a crevases that could result in injury. :beer: safe journey my friend.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
& bogger takes the road less travelled..............

i don't know my way around these parts too well. this HH country has allot a crevases that could result in injury. :beer: safe journey my friend.

Bogger has been absentee for more than 24 hrs... I'm getting worried ?!?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger has been absentee for more than 24 hrs... I'm getting worried ?!?

Are you having withdrawals?..need to get the your bogger on!..Sounds like he maybe worse then drugs..lol!

Top Bottom