HoneyComb Vents

Braaap

Reaction score
Lost a couple of the small honey comb vents. Does anyone know where you can buy them individually in Edmonton area?

Attaching pic of what the vents look like.

IMG_2224.jpg

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brp sells em. i run the same panels.... just pull vents from one side to the next in emerg. situations. about 50? ish for a box of 5

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get used to losing them if you ride aggressively at all...you will lose a couple every ride which gets expensive over the course of a winter. They can be purchased like oler1234 said at any BRP dealer. Cheers.

Braaap

Reaction score
Perfect thanks! Ya thats what its been so far, three trips three missing vents. Think im going to try some silicone when there installed, see if that will hold them!

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
when i put mine in two years ago i used loctite 405 glue.. i think it was 405.. but its just like crazy glue.. havent lost one yet.

make sure glue does not get on outside of panel... might discolor it..

i bought mine at martin west

fatguy

Hotfrank

Reaction score
Get used to losing them if you ride aggressively at all...you will lose a couple every ride which gets expensive over the course of a winter. They can be purchased like oler1234 said at any BRP dealer. Cheers.
If you lose some and the snow goes on your strap and clutch, not very good when going uphill in fet of powder.Better glue them.

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
I bought the "replacement kit" and cut out my own design. I superglued mine in and the only time I lost a couple was when there was a slight collision between myself and my old man haha.

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you talk to the right person you can buy them seperatly at Martin west.

Top Bottom