Honest Honey, I Can Change...

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
...BUT I AINT GONNA! Hah, I'm goin sleddin! Haha! Guys, consider yourself lucky if you've got a girl that "understands" that we NEED to go in the garage and work on stuff and we NEED to go riding plus hang out with buds. I've seen them goils time to time..their out there holy jigglin jibblits and crusty McNuggets, their out there...somewheres...

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one. She is into biking and quad ding etc etc but hates sledding. Too cold for her. She lets me do as I wants and joins in when she likes. I always encourage her to jump in too.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's taken a bit but mine gets it now. Sees how an evening in the shop or a day riding reduces my stress.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of the ladies I've dated have had any problems with my hobbies or money-pit adventures.

Which makes me wonder what it is that drives them off...hmmm

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been telling mine I want to downsize the toy collection , reduce stress of not being able to use all the toys as they need to be used, yet she keeps sending me kijiji adds. :nono:

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of the ladies I've dated have had any problems with my hobbies or money-pit adventures.

Which makes me wonder what it is that drives them off...hmmm
Umm, hmmmm, I know! it's not bitterness and crustyness is it? Ranting and raving outside with fists in the air at the guy next door cutting his lawn at 6:30 in the morning..?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you rather your girl be like me who gets upset when my guy gets to go sledding and I don't? Haven't you learned yet- you will never win! Hehe:p

A GF that likes to come sledding is pretty sweet if you ask me,, just as long as she truly enjoys it,, not just faking.

Last edited:

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A GF that likes to come sledding is pretty sweet if you ask me,, just as long as she truly enjoys it,, not just faking.

nope, not faking it! She loves it, these girls are out there. Lucky me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 195

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sometime in April will be my 19th or 20th wedding anniversary. My wife has never questioned any of my extracurricular activities. She encourages me to spend time with the boys. She don't sled but she has a RZR and enjoys spending time in the outback as do the rest of our family. She's never asked me to change. One thing I'm worried about though is when I die and she sells all my sh!t in the garage for dirt cheap. You know, all that stuff she was told was only worth twenty bucks.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I flew into work Monday and that afternoon I got a call from my wife, she traded in the sled trailer for an enclosed trailer after she was driving back from the sled shop dropping my machine off for a fix. Yeah they exist guys not like a snuffleupagus or unicorn or sasquatch. Mind you the jury isn't out on sasquatch. That maybe another thread.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, You know that saying "Live to ride, ride to live"? I know a streetbiker guy from school that used to say that all the time. So I biked over to his house (60km from
me) and went out for a ride one day with him. We rode from his house to store(to buy smokes), and then to the edge of his town, where he smoke his smokes, then back to his house. Hahahahahaha! Never could get him to ride past the outskirts of his town, to this day! Haha. Not makin fun, just telling you my "ride to live" story. Sweet Jebus that was funny! Of course I was on a hwy assault weapon and he was on a piddly cruiser. Lol.

Attachments

• IZDU.jpg
    IZDU.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 115
Top Bottom