honda420

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anybody got one of the new 420 looking at one with a foot shift was told theyt are compareable to the foreman 500 in power due to the 420 having efi and been water cooled will be putting 26" bugs under it

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if its not not really worried becuse it will be a step up form the polaris I had before the thing was like driving a tank to dam heavy fast but to heavy

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i rode one and it was a fun machine. it was light enough and had enough pep to kick it around on the turns. and with the right tires you could float it anywhere.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought one 2 months ago and it's a blast to play around on. It only has one horse less than the 500. My room mate has the 500 and my 420 walks all over it.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I put it in the same holes as I use to do on the 500 popo I had before and it did really well gald I put 26" mudbug on her and it had no problem spinning them:d. I would say if you do trail riding and some mud use, not good if you are running mud nationals but for the ridding I do up north with the muskeg it worked great only had to whinch one time got stuck wheer the 800 canams did so that fine.

Landrew

Reaction score
Great machine. We picked up an 07 manual shift from Montana.

Put and HMF pipe and optimizer on it and it goes well for 420cc.

Just put on a set of 4 26" studded bearclaws. Picked up the set on Foreman wheels for $100 on kijiji!! Havent tried them yet but interested to see how well it runs with that extra tire meat.

Top Bottom