Honda Yamaha or ?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not much into dirtbikes anymore but what ever happened to Suzuki.Used to ride a RM 250 and they were pretty awsome bikes in there day,talking early 80's.My buddy had a RM 400 and thing was crazy.Twent some years later I cant even imagine what the bikes today are like.
catmando!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
IF I WAS BUYING A LAWNMOWER ID CONSIDER A HONDA BUT OTHERWISE ID BY FROM A BRAND THAT SPECIALIZES IN BIKES-KAWI OR YAMAHA FOR BETER SUSPENSION OR THE KTM FOR UNEQUALED POWER.

If i was going to buy anything i would pick a company that at least made a lawnmower. Not a company that also made pianos and recorders.lol i'm just kidding no need to call in the infantry

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Not much into dirtbikes anymore but what ever happened to Suzuki.Used to ride a RM 250 and they were pretty awsome bikes in there day,talking early 80's.My buddy had a RM 400 and thing was crazy.Twent some years later I cant even imagine what the bikes today are like.
catmando!

Well to tell you my oppinion, is that suzuki went a little down hill on there MX bikes and focused on there youth bikes a little bit more, BUt now they are starting to catch up

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother has a 2000 RM250 and it rips. Very different power band than my honda, way smoother but i like the "hairy" snap of the honda. I think its pretty hard to beat a honda 2 stroke. I'm switchin to kawasaki and sellin the honda due to the dealership.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like snowmobiles I guess and its very hard for me to say but
4-STROKE baby all the way, I used to run a cr250, cr450, rm250, yz125 and the last 2 where 4-STROKE CRF450 and my baby right now CRF250X nice and light for the tight and steep stuff.
nice and clean as well.
and of course Honda is good stuff

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell me , why would you back up honda?
What is so great about honda?
I just want to know why so many people are choosing honda,
I would like to here some explainations:)
because i have had no problems with honda ive never broken down and they are very powerfull and good on gas and ive had my fair share of wipeouts

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well. You cant realy set your mind on one brand if you havent rode the other brands
Was your friends bike a PW, or a TTR?

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well. You cant realy set your mind on one brand if you havent rode the other brands
Was your friends bike a PW, or a TTR?

ttr but it was still a piece of ch!t. and his brothers raptor is a p.o.s and my older brothers friend has a raptor and it is a piece of crap. not nescacerially dirtbikes but they are still yamaha. and i just like honda better so thats y i said i did

moto.racerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honda has abandoned Canada. No longer in any dealerships. Have fun getting parts when you need them.

Stay away from Honda!!!

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honda has abandoned Canada. No longer in any dealerships. Have fun getting parts when you need them.

Stay away from Honda!!!

man u can get honda parts cheap and easy off the internet out of the states and its cheaper then getting it from the dealerships. planethonda.com, bikebandit.com, etc. thats where i got some of my parts anyway. but usally u don't need parts cuz honda is so reliable (for me anyways)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honda has not abondend canada.. What they have done is consolidated alot of things.. Now a honda dealership will have ALL honmda products from cars to generators.. AND that includes bikes.. ASnd in my personall opinion i would most definitely go with honda.. I worked at a honda dealership for like 9yrs and owned a few.. There aint nobody that builds a motor like a honda.. But his is just my two cents..

moto.racerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom