Honda Rubicon 2006 GPS

JBD

Reaction score
I am not sure how to operate the GPS system on this unit. I have looked on line but just found operators manual. It did not have the instructions with it.
Can the passenger seat be used saftly if you are careful?

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Yes the passenger seat can be used and yes be careful. I have carried friends on the back. The only time passenger should get off is up steep hills( auto mode, low, 4x4) and off camber areas that are a bit extreme. Other than that should be no problem. As far as gps goes it is fairly simple. with power on push waypoint button until you see the arrow flashing. When it stops flashing signal is acquired. Hold down WP button until it flashes, let go and push again. GPS has now marked your spot. Start driving and distance should appear. The arrow will always point back to home position until you put new WP in. If you see directions, N S E W than you are in GPS mode. You can switch back and forth. When you come to an intersection and you want to mark that spot, WP mode, push on plus button, hold WP button till flashing, release and push again. You now have second point. The arrow will now point to that new coordinate. The first(home/camp) can be found by pushing minus button. GPS can store 99 WP''s. Distances will always reflect which WP you have on screen. There is also actual GPS coordinates spot where it will mark where you are or you can input your own. I'm not sure(never used it) put in GPS mode, hold down plus or minus buttons until you get a series of small dots where you put coordinates in. I can try and photocopy those pages for you and post up.

Top Bottom