Honda pioneer 700-4 sxs

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New sxs from honda. Looks decent but under powered. Nice seating configuration though. Yamaha better step up

2014-Honda-Pioneer-700-Beauty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im kinda shopping around for one... the only other short one is the kawi... nice to see some that don't look like limo's... still like the look of a rhino with the added back seat in the box for the kids
I'd like a 4 seater that I could pack in the back of my truck. The issue with rhino and commanders even is the suspension isn't set up for packing the extra. So new shocks is in order as well as the cost of adding it. I also think that Kawi hit the 4 seater well. Fail to see how sxs's got bigger than jeeps so fast.

Froglegs

Reaction score
did honda and polaris team up on the design side of thing. By the way i think its a huge step forward for honda glad to see them step up in the sxs game. what transmission does it have?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score
I like the looks of the unit, and the idea, I just wish they would put a transmission with a high/low option rather then the 3 speed honda civic tranny. They're moving in the right direction, just not fast enough. I've been a loyal Honda rider for the past 15-20 years, and first when I saw this unit I figured I could upgrade and still ride red, but they need a new power train if they want to keep and regain customers.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rincon is the least powerfull big bore quad built...this has the same power plant ,but is a 4 seat utv.
Can you say GUTLESS.....

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a big red with seats instead of a box and as rzrgade said way underpowered. Can't see them selling many of these.

Top Bottom