HOLY !@#$ LOOK AT THIS!!! kx450f for $500!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
heh modman you forgot the part of you are going through a divorce and are single with 50+ kidsw all under the age of 6 and that the car is at a shipping company in halifax.

seen a boat we were looking at a couple weeks ago price was good but not obvious scam good. emailed about it got a few more details and sob story and boat was in storage at a halifax yard. as she was out of country at the moment. emailed back awesome i live in halifax what yard is it at as i would like to see it first. still waiting to hear back.:confused::confused: maybe internet service went out where she is:rolleyes::rolleyes:

you won't hear back...... I've done the same thing....
I've told them I live there/am visiting friends there/am willing to grab a flight out there first thing in the AM....... they rarely reply, and when they do the story continues....." well I'm not there to show it, it's already packaged up in a container for shipping" ect..ect..ect..

Obviously people fall for them.... it's worth thier while or they wouldn't do it

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct. Someone thought it would be funny to list this bike for 1/8 of a price its actually worth, claiming they NEED RENT MONEY TODAY!!!

The down side is that they listed MY phone number. Within the last 3 days I've received well over 150 calls and got about 60 voicemails. I've probably missed loads of calls on genuine ads as well.

Some other idiot decided to repost the ad in Edmonton and Calgary (again)... However Kijiji took quicker this time to remove the offensive ads.

So no, it's not a scam, a stolen bike, or a hell of a deal. It's a prank. And me along with hundreds of people got the ch!t end of the stick.

Thanks!

So...Is your 450 still for sale then? Does it come with any extras? PM me with your lowest price pls.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
im not sure what modman is willing to pay, but i'd go $550-$600 depending on what kind of shape its in...

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

THE POOR GUY... I COULD IMAGINE HOW MANY CALLS HE WAS GETTING...... WE COULD LIST BOGGERS NEW BOAT FOR $5,000.00 ON KIJIJI, AND THIS TIME OF THE YEAR HE'D PROBABLY GET AT LEAST THAT MANY CALLS......HMMM, THEN HE COULD BAIT AND SWITCH THE OLD MUD DUCK(EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT IT WAS SOLD).......LOL .....

WE COULD TRY AND SELL A USED DUFF BEER BOX(EMPTY OF COURSE;)) ON KIJIJI

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

THE POOR GUY... I COULD IMAGINE HOW MANY CALLS HE WAS GETTING...... WE COULD LIST BOGGERS NEW BOAT FOR $5,000.00 ON KIJIJI, AND THIS TIME OF THE YEAR HE'D PROBABLY GET AT LEAST THAT MANY CALLS......HMMM, THEN HE COULD BAIT AND SWITCH THE OLD MUD DUCK(EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT IT WAS SOLD).......LOL .....

That's just mean..... I LIKE IT! :D:D

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

WE COULD TRY AND SELL A USED DUFF BEER BOX(EMPTY OF COURSE;)) ON KIJIJI

we did the whole box thing......

as for the boat.....mud duck is sold and has since been BTF and possibly retired.....

I'm not allowed to sell the new boat for at least 10 yrs (we'll see about that)
don't fugg with me ric.... I have ways to turn things around and by the time it's over you'll be saying..."WTF have I done"....

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we did the whole box thing......

As for the boat.....mud duck is sold and has since been btf and possibly retired.....

I'm not allowed to sell the new boat for at least 10 yrs (we'll see about that)
don't fugg with me ric.... I have ways to turn things around and by the time it's over you'll be saying..."wtf have i done"....

what happened to the mud duck?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not sure what modman is willing to pay, but i'd go $550-$600 depending on what kind of shape its in...

P!ss off Intimate (er) guy - I saw it first. It's a$$holes like you that drive prices up.

I've called theguysphonenumber (LMAO that works on so many levels) and left a bunch of really long, drawn out messages, no replies yet.

Also got smokin' deals on a Lambo and a poker table if anyone's interested.

PM Bogger for pricing and phone #.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
what happened to the mud duck?

apparently he fried the battery (and his hand) causing electrical issues in the motor...got that fixed installed a new tilt/trim system and stearing cable, then took out the lower leg (musta hit a rock).

That motor is not woth a lower leg rebuild if you can even find the parts....it's awefully expensive to buy a motor...they seem to come cheaper with a boat....

Haven't talked with him in a bit...not sure whats going on...

that boat ran allmost flawlessly for me for 2 seasons, jet every time he takes it out something goes wrong....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
P!ss off Intimate (er) guy - I saw it first. It's a$$holes like you that drive prices up.

I've called theguysphonenumber (LMAO that works on so many levels) and left a bunch of really long, drawn out messages, no replies yet.

don't start.......................

Just sayin......

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

youre justy gonna lowball the poor guy. im willing to give him fair value, i called him as well, my message was short... "dont sell to modman"..click

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
youre justy gonna lowball the poor guy. im willing to give him fair value, i called him as well, my message was short... "dont sell to modman"..click

I missplaced the #, can one of you guys re-post it please?????????????????

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca