HOLY !@#$ LOOK AT THIS!!! kx450f for $500!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet if you went to buy it he would say.. oh im in the US today or something but we can do deal through Ebay Motors - and ill have the bike shipped to you.. can almost bet on it.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I phoned the guy and its LAGIT! he said he has the bill of sale.

Yeah, I just printed a bill of sale off of my computer for it too.. .want one? I can print you a bill of sale for anything you want - How about a Lamborghini? Only $1000 - gotta move it today though, fresh paint is still drying, you come at midnight and pick it up, gotta be in an enclosed trailer or no deal. You bring cash. Meet me in dark alley, then I give you directions to the pick up spot OK?

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son lives in Pincher creek. He phoned and checked it out. Someone is playing a trick on him. This guy does not even own this bike. He does have a mini bike for sale, but knew nothing about this bike.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent him an email just for sh!ts and giggles. The guy wrote back and said "This guy keeps using my email for some reason. If you do call him please tell him tell him to stop using kijiji123@xxxxxx.com as his email." (email address was changed for his protection)

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heh modman you forgot the part of you are going through a divorce and are single with 50+ kidsw all under the age of 6 and that the car is at a shipping company in halifax.

seen a boat we were looking at a couple weeks ago price was good but not obvious scam good. emailed about it got a few more details and sob story and boat was in storage at a halifax yard. as she was out of country at the moment. emailed back awesome i live in halifax what yard is it at as i would like to see it first. still waiting to hear back.:confused::confused: maybe internet service went out where she is:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heh modman you forgot the part of you are going through a divorce and are single with 50+ kidsw all under the age of 6 and that the car is at a shipping company in halifax.

seen a boat we were looking at a couple weeks ago price was good but not obvious scam good. emailed about it got a few more details and sob story and boat was in storage at a halifax yard. as she was out of country at the moment. emailed back awesome i live in halifax what yard is it at as i would like to see it first. still waiting to hear back.:confused::confused: maybe internet service went out where she is:rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL - "I'm in Halifax - where's the boat?"!!! LMAO! That's awesome!

theguysphonenumber

Reaction score
My son lives in Pincher creek. He phoned and checked it out. Someone is playing a trick on him. This guy does not even own this bike. He does have a mini bike for sale, but knew nothing about this bike.

You are correct. Someone thought it would be funny to list this bike for 1/8 of a price its actually worth, claiming they NEED RENT MONEY TODAY!!!

The down side is that they listed MY phone number. Within the last 3 days I've received well over 150 calls and got about 60 voicemails. I've probably missed loads of calls on genuine ads as well.

Some other idiot decided to repost the ad in Edmonton and Calgary (again)... However Kijiji took quicker this time to remove the offensive ads.

So no, it's not a scam, a stolen bike, or a hell of a deal. It's a prank. And me along with hundreds of people got the ch!t end of the stick.

Thanks!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sorry to hear.....

BUT.... you gotta admit if it wasn't your phone # given out you'd be able to see the humor in the whole thing....

This little gem is getting saved in my personal archive.....

One day out of the blue CMD is gonna get bombarded with 100's of calls about his poker table for sale.....

we had some fun with kijiji trying to sell a nice clean box....

Bwahahahaha

You are correct. Someone thought it would be funny to list this bike for 1/8 of a price its actually worth, claiming they NEED RENT MONEY TODAY!!!

The down side is that they listed MY phone number. Within the last 3 days I've received well over 150 calls and got about 60 voicemails. I've probably missed loads of calls on genuine ads as well.

Some other idiot decided to repost the ad in Edmonton and Calgary (again)... However Kijiji took quicker this time to remove the offensive ads.

So no, it's not a scam, a stolen bike, or a hell of a deal. It's a prank. And me along with hundreds of people got the ch!t end of the stick.

Thanks!

Top Bottom