Hockey Draft!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh man I am so excited.

I am going straight home after work to have a couch party!

Anyone else going to be rivited to the TV?

I am also hoping to see a lot of trades - hopefully some big moves! =)

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
their better get someone good if they hope to win the cup!!

if they dont win next year ottawa senators are my "back up team".

umm the draft was over a week ago.....they took the fan favorite Hall...

on a side note...since the UFA deadline...the oilers Blue line has gotten some vetern players returning and added some size to the D and upfront as well.

Welcome back Steve Mac!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

on a side note...since the UFA deadline...the oilers Blue line has gotten some vetern players returning and added some size to the D and upfront as well.

Welcome back Steve Mac!

I think they've done pretty well since UFA day... I am happy to see some vets, and size coming in! Also was happy to see Moreau go (time to get a real captain IMO), and Souray on waivers (too bad nobody wants him), and they bought out Nilsson( 2 Mil is too much to pay for someone to ride the bench in the press box). O'Sullivan had to go, poor guy was so snake bit - hopefully he can convert his opportunities to goals for Phoenix.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They pretty had to get rid of O'Sully and Nilsson, they were at the 25 y/o range and after being in the league going on 5 years and hadn't proved themselves it was time to go.

Yeah the "C" is gone, but really, who else on the team will fill that spot? Horcoff? :rant: I'd rather see Ryan Whitney wear the "C".

Hopefully Hemer stops being a sissy this year and shows up to play, Hopefully Penner can continue on with what he started last season, Hopefully the Bulin Wall doesn't go to jail and is healthy enough to play, Hopefully the near 4 million a year they just gave to an unproven prospect actually plays this year and can score 40+ goals, because all I see for this season is a lot of Hopes.

Atleast the defense is a potentially vetern group and they stay away from injuries, there are still a few smaller forwards to sign, but really, they can all walk and they fill the spots with a bunch of other kids who are bigger and hungrier.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Welcome back Steve Mac!

lol oops! i did not watch them i just caught this thread and i know femme is and oilers fan so i thought i could maybe get some info!

Top Bottom