Hockey Bet Booze...courtesy of the OILDRIPS and AV's

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fab, I didn't buy the turbo and I sent you the cash (a 20 and a 5) a while ago. Sorry for the inconvenience. I sent it via USPS:confused::confused:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bet is MANY MONTHS OLD

and now the US postal service is taking over 4 weeks to deliver:confused::confused:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
said he sent it quite some time ago... youd think it would be here by now

May 29, 2009

C/P
#500 Yesterday, 09:55 PM
PJtheMunchkin
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodies
hey pj your buddy fabster is looking for you again. lol 2 call outs i heard

I sent him his money a couple of weeks ago!

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent the money quite some time ago. Always have probs with mail involved with Canada.

Buck50 sent me some stuff over a year ago and it arrived nearly 2 months after he sent it. I can't help what happens in the USPS. Fawk, half of their sorters cannot even speak English at the Denver sorting facility.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now! if only fab had some friends to help him drink it with, he'd be a happy fella!:d:d

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
c/p
it better not be a check PJ I want that $25 dolla bill and of course parts can take longer to get here but an envelope taking 4 weeks and problems sending to Canada or Canada to the good ole USA ....WHATEVER you figure I sent hundreds of packages/goods to the states when I owned Summer Sucks and it didn't take no 4 + weeks.

OVER!!!

ps...I don't care how long it took for a cheque to get to him from Buck50 send me my money ya WELCHER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent a 20 and a 5 folded up in a blank piece of paper and inserted it into a white envelope. I addressed it to the following addy:

No, it wasn't a check! It was mailed quite some time ago and that is all I can say. I'm sorry that you have not gotten it but just because it might have gotten lost does not make me a welcher.

Last edited:
G

Guest1

I sent a 20 and a 5 folded up in a blank piece of paper and inserted it into a white envelope. It was mailed quite some time ago and that is all I can say. I'm sorry that you have not gotten it but just because it might have gotten lost does not make me a welcher.

PJ...My apologies for calling you a WELCHER ( you are at best a late payer ;) )

I am a DUMBAZZ :eek: because I sent you the wrong addy :eek: it was a mix of my home and biz addy and I wasn't even LOADED when I pm'd it to you :rolleyes:

Hopefully it got returned to you (you mentioned you had your return addy on the envelope) and because of the screw-up on my part we will just call it SQUARE :d :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...Crazy Apex and RENX...I know I sent you two the CORRECT addy...where is my BOOZE!!!!

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
pj...my apologies for calling you a welcher ( you are at best a late payer ;) )

i am a dumbazz :eek: Because i sent you the wrong addy :eek: it was a mix of my home and biz addy and i wasn't even loaded when i pm'd it to you :rolleyes:

hopefully it got returned to you (you mentioned you had your return addy on the envelope) and because of the screw-up on my part we will just call it square :d :beer:

Over!!!

Ps...crazy apex and renx...i know i sent you two the correct addy...where is my booze!!!!

wow, fab, you feelin' okay??? Calling it even? You have a heart, man!!!! I'm impressed................

Top Bottom