G

Guest1

SUMMDIC...I rec'd 40 o Lambs :beer:

CMD...I rec'd 40 o Crown :beer:

MMP...I rec'd 60 o Ron Bacardi White :beer:

BD 67...I rec'd 40 o Bombay :beer:

GLH...I rec'd 40 o Appletons :d

JR...I picked up my 40 o Ron Bacardi White yesterday in Lloydminster

RENX...mailing 40 o Baileys when he stops pizzing out his arse ;)

Bill...dropping off a 26 o Crown for Flames not making it out of the 1st round.

PJ....ALL SQUARE....GOT MY APOLOGIES!!!

Verti-Kyle ... Bet is All Square!!!

Bogger...I have rec'd 40 o Bombay Gin courtesy of the CAPS...Thankie to the PENS :beer:

LiL Crazy Apex...Look forward to getting my 26 o 18 year old Glenlivet..Thankie to the Canes NO SC for the Bruins this year :beer:

Last edited:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I thought Verti Kyle would have paid up by now.... oh well maybe he will suprise you.

G

Guest1

V-K owes ZIP but if anyone does bet with him ... make sure he UNDERSTANDS the bet first...Congrats on winning 1/2 of the BET.

Last edited:
G

Guest1

GLH...what happened to the delivery of my 40 o Appleton's yesterday??? Pease send in the mail as I have waited long enough....Thank-you.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Verti-Kyle ... Bet is All Square

What does the above mean ????

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
In the mail....so sorry I missed....fricking traffic, paving, etc....ran out of time, the appletons made the trip and everything too.

I would never back out on a bet:cool:

Sorry for the wait!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You failed to tell everyone how the one you won off me makes us even,Thanks for the forty of rum,Dont forget about our football bet,When the esks win the cup you get to send me Two Forties Fabio!
catmando1

G

Guest1

In the mail....so sorry I missed....fricking traffic, paving, etc....ran out of time, the appletons made the trip and everything too. Sorry for the wait!

You LOSERTON fans are full of excuses ;) Thanks for the pm :d :beer:

G

Guest1

You failed to tell everyone how the one you won off me makes us even Thanks for the forty of rum Dont forget about our football bet When the esks win the cup you get to send me Two Forties Fabio! catmandouchie

Because this is a HOCKEY thread not a FOOTBALL thread ya DUMBAZZ :rolleyes: and I posted last year that you won a 40 off me ;)

The chances of the ESKIEHOMO's winning the GC this season are slim to ZERO...so I will look forward to getting another 2 x 40 o BOOZE from you...Thanks for calling :beer:

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mailed a $25 dollar bill Monday. I love small town post offices. Everytime I mail something up north it is a headache. Lemme know when ya get it.

G

Guest1

Mailed a $25 dollar bill Monday. I love small town post offices. Everytime I mail something up north it is a headache. Lemme know when ya get it.

:confused: envelope..addy...stamp...mailbox...how hard can that be for the PO..TY and will do :beer:

G

Guest1

GLH...GOT IT :d and finally someone decorated their bottle ;) I always do when I lose :beer:

G

Guest1

Still WAITING for my $25.00 from PJ :nono:

OVER!!!

ps...RENX you must be done pissin out your arsehole by now ;) send my 40 o Baileys and LIL CRAZY APEX I & II I hope my 26 o 18 yr old Glen is in the mail :d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still WAITING for my $25.00 from PJ :nono:

OVER!!!

ps...RENX you must be done pissin out your arsehole by now ;) send my 40 o Baileys and LIL CRAZY APEX I & II I hope my 26 o 18 yr old Glen is in the mail :d

NOT Crazy Apex TOO:nono:....Boston has been out for weeks:eek:

G

Guest1

Tom Renny assistant coach......Pat Quin head coach????Stay tuned!!!

WTF does that have to do with my BET thread :rant:

OVER!!!

ps...doesn't matter who coaches the LOSERTON OILDRIPS or the COWTOWN FLAMERS or the HONGCOUVER NUCKLEHEADS...it is the players on the ice that win games...GOT HEART/SOUL/SKILL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
ps...doesn't matter who coaches the LOSERTON OILDRIPS or the COWTOWN FLAMERS or the HONGCOUVER NUCKLEHEADS...it is the players on the ice that win games...GOT HEART/SOUL/SKILL

What is "None of the above" Alex........

Top Bottom