hmm, why?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Question:

So if they are psychic why do they need to know my name and birthday?” “If they know things that no one else can then why cannot they guess my name?” They somehow have been led to believe that a psychic can tell everything about someone just by looking at them; that a psychic will answer the phone and know who is on the other line.

Answer:

It doesn’t work that way with psychics. They don’t often just randomly pick up feelings or information from strangers. They need to focus in on somebody or zone in on their emotions.

someone bored????

I was :)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why is it, when you talk dirty to a woman. It's sexual harrassment & she talks dirty to you, it's $3.99/min ???

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it, when you talk dirty to a woman. It's sexual harrassment & she talks dirty to you, it's $3.99/min ???

$ 3.99 A Minute....... Are You teasing " imdoo'n" he Pays $ 200.00 an hour.........lol. And only takes 2 minutes.......lol. Just What I Have Heard ! :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

man i don't want your phone bill, with all the pics and stuff you need a second job just to pay the 1-900 calls:p.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are Asteroids called Asteroids, and Hemeroids called Hemeroids? :confused: Shouldn't it be the other way around? :p

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same reason a psychic would wait for the phone to ring before picking it up.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

$ 3.99 A Minute....... Are You teasing " imdoo'n" he Pays $ 200.00 an hour.........lol. And only takes 2 minutes.......lol. Just What I Have Heard ! :)

Imdoo'n is getting a deal then! perhaps you should see which one he is calling trasher:beer::d

Top Bottom