HMK Sizing

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just got my new Hustler jacket from HMK... Size small for 125 lb 5'4" lady. Well, it is GINORMOUS!!! My boyfriend wears a men's large and he put it on and did it up.

I called HMK and they said they haven't had any complaints about sizing, so they think it might be mislabled. They are shipping me out a new size small, since they are sold out of xs.... Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with their sizing?

BTW, the small pant fits OK.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just got my new Hustler jacket from HMK... Size small for 125 lb 5'4" lady. Well, it is GINORMOUS!!! My boyfriend wears a men's large and he put it on and did it up.

I called HMK and they said they haven't had any complaints about sizing, so they think it might be mislabled. They are shipping me out a new size small, since they are sold out of xs.... Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with their sizing?

BTW, the small pant fits OK.

I am with you sista!!!

Got my Hustler pants and jacket...went with a medium based on the sizing chart and my usual sizing. Jacket is HUGE and nowhere near the measurements on the sizing chart... pants are ok but could be a bit smaller.
Jacket length and arm length even in the smaller sizes are pretty darn long IMO...not made for petites anyways, but probably good for 6 footers. Hubby fits my medium jacket too and he wears a men's XL normally... the arm length and jacket length are far better on him than me...he's 6 feet, 215 lbs...I'm 5'3, 130 lbs...not sure how to 'guess' on the size to order now.

Won a jacket last year...got the Action jacket and Ascent pant in a large going by the measurements on the sizing chart...holy he!! they were way out on the sizing chart on those ones too...so I went with a medium this time...still no go. :( But a small should not fit me based on the sizing.

Hubby got the Hustler pant in a men's large...and my women's Ascent pants fit him better and they are BIGGER than the Men's large! wth????

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that the sizing for this year is way different than last year.... I was soooo hoping the jacket was mislabled :(

Well, I guess my next question is... Does anyone know where I can find an XS Hustler jacket in plaid where I can exchange my S?????

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that the sizing for this year is way different than last year.... I was soooo hoping the jacket was mislabled :(

Well, I guess my next question is... Does anyone know where I can find an XS Hustler jacket in plaid where I can exchange my S?????

Ditto...only a medium...and I need a small. LOL. I could take your small PP if you run into someone who needs a medium :confused: Mine's plaid too...we are gonna be twins :eek:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto...only a medium...and I need a small. LOL. I could take your small PP if you run into someone who needs a medium :confused: Mine's plaid too...we are gonna be twins :eek:

Good to know Tam! Keep your eyes open for an XS and trade for your Med, then we can swapperoo on the mounatin ;)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with my normal size in mens but I also picked the mens gear...mine fit good...My womens medium casual jacket however is HUGE too...Sounds like they need some education in ladies sizing....LOL

If you know your mens size order that....should be save...LOL

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with my normal size in mens but I also picked the mens gear...mine fit good...My womens medium casual jacket however is HUGE too...Sounds like they need some education in ladies sizing....LOL

If you know your mens size order that....should be save...LOL

Thanks Rhonda... Unfortunately I am too small for Men's stuff... I could do an XS sometimes, but HMK didn't make XS in Men's Hustler.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woot, woot...just got a message from PowderPilot, looks like Mr. T&T is gonna help the sistas out and make the jacket exchange easy! Love that place! Talk about a dude that knows how to keep the girls happy. LMAO!!! ;)

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my T&T Arctic Cat ??????? :d

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woot, woot...just got a message from PowderPilot, looks like Mr. T&T is gonna help the sistas out and make the jacket exchange easy! Love that place! Talk about a dude that knows how to keep the girls happy. LMAO!!! ;)

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my T&T Arctic Cat ??????? :d

Curtis found us a jacket lickity-split and it's on it's way!!! I LOVE those guys!

Virtual hugs to T&T!!!!! :friends:

Have I mentioned lately that I love MY Arctic Cat????? :d:d:d:d:d

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
some with hmk boots always gotta get at least 1 size bigger than labeled otherwise u will rather ride barefoot cause it hurts so much

Top Bottom