Historical tomorrow..........in BC.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
July 1, no more masks...................HeeHaw! I really hope that people will say no more ever and if the government comes out and says the variant is running up the numbers, I sincerely hope the people will not be sheeple...........and will reject the BS this time.

Attachments

• joined_video_53244fd5eca142c88e0936610fc4323f.mov
    10.5 MB

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will see what the people are truly made of as most western provinces will have the mask mandate dropped very soon. People quickly forget though and the media does a good job of keeping us in fear. This fall will be an interesting time for sure.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have seen what they are made of...... just because the government tells you to drop masks and live your life everyone should jump.... Yah some of my freedoms are back because the master lengthened the chain!!!!!!!, that's taking a stand lol. When one finds out like some have that it's a control tool, ditch them before they say you can.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug we can only hope people will say NO! From recent history, i'm afraid they will revert back to wearing the mask. just like the government tells them too. sadly this is the NWO and we are in it, fighting to breathe. I'm also afraid this may be the last stand for freedom?

Last edited:
Top Bottom