Highway project question

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows who the contractors are for the Fort mac highway twining or the highway work just out of grand cache. I am looking for Equipment operator work again. last company was working for started ripping us off for overtime. so I think its time to find a better company to work for.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I dont know the answer to your question, but an internet search should give you the answer, search under 'awarded contracts' or 'winning bid'...

Its way out of your area, but I heard that South Rock out of Medicine Hat is already advertising for highway work. They seem to work all over the province. Not sure if you want to travel, but in that line of work you are seldom real close to home.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know the answer to your question, but an internet search should give you the answer, search under 'awarded contracts' or 'winning bid'...

Its way out of your area, but I heard that South Rock out of Medicine Hat is already advertising for highway work. They seem to work all over the province. Not sure if you want to travel, but in that line of work you are seldom real close to home.

yup lots of travel thanks for the tip

Roadhawg

Reaction score
Have travelled the highway to McMurray fo the last 7 years, it is twinned south to junction of 881. They seem to have stopped there and nothing has been done for the last couple years.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have travelled the highway to McMurray fo the last 7 years, it is twinned south to junction of 881. They seem to have stopped there and nothing has been done for the last couple years.

was just up near wandering river and there looks like there is lots going on. lots of equipment and logging I was up there christmas eve and nothing was moving but i hear they are possiably working 24 hours shifts or atleast till 9pm
I was in a hurry when i was up there for work and didn't have time to stop and see who the comapany was thats doing the work. I tried looking on google but couldn't find much about it. I was also driving from hinton thru grand cahce and seen km after km of stakes along side of the highway so not sure what is happening there? looks like highway works as well

Top Bottom