high lifter Outlaws

falconblack

Reaction score
I have a 2009 Honda Rubicon and was wondering if I could put 27 High Lifter OUtlaws on it with no big issues.I am buying extra rims as well so I can keep stock on for most riding and Outlaws for moose hunting in the bogs.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2009 Honda Rubicon and was wondering if I could put 27 High Lifter OUtlaws on it with no big issues.I am buying extra rims as well so I can keep stock on for most riding and Outlaws for moose hunting in the bogs.
I run 26" with no problems..2008 rubicon......the rubicon will have trouble turning them in the thick stuff if you go bigger than that.and they might start rubbing.......I have to use low range with the 26's allot. but no rubbing anywhere. left em on the stock rims as well I run 10 in front and 12 in the rear.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got 32" trail cutter front & back but i do have a 4" lift. I have the wee lil 4cyl, and it has no problem spinning em in 4low, but as soon as there's any demand for power it's pretty lacking in 4high. And if Im right the rubicons have the v6? so you shouldn't have any power problems.

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score
I think you'll notice a huge power loss going that big and heavy of a tire, they will fit for sure, I'd also recommend a clutch kit and maybe a cam, then you'll turn them like it turn the stockers now...speaking from experience

Top Bottom