Hi From Alberta

Mac09

Reaction score
Website
atvalberta.sunsetmarchadors.com
Hi, I’m Pat. I use to do a lot of quading a few years ago but ended up selling my quad. Now I am getting back into it after convincing hubby that he would love it. I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I went out this fall after we bought a couple new quads. We bought two 2009 Honda Rubicon’s. I had a Rubicon before (the first year they came out) and was happy with it so went with that again.

I also have horses….down to six of them, a couple dogs, a few cats, some fish, and a chinchilla. I work as a water treatment plant operator and love it.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there, take in all the info and some BS here.LOL. feel free to post a photo

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:clap2:
And glad to hear you're getting back on the horse... or no it was the quad... oh well, at least you're getting back on something, because their is no better way then spending it in nature away from everyone and for what we see well being out there can't be appreciated from a book or from someone telling you about it. :lol2:
Your next purchases should be some sleds and try the mountains, now their's an experience if you have ever wanted one.:mountainClimb:
Congrats on the new machines, you won't be disappointed.:yahoo:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, I’m Pat. I use to do a lot of quading a few years ago but ended up selling my quad. Now I am getting back into it after convincing hubby that he would love it. I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I went out this fall after we bought a couple new quads. We bought two 2009 Honda Rubicon’s. I had a Rubicon before (the first year they came out) and was happy with it so went with that again.

I also have horses….down to six of them, a couple dogs, a few cats, some fish, and a chinchilla. I work as a water treatment plant operator and love it.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Sounds like you have your hands full!! Hope you can find time for quadding!! Welcome to the site!:d

Top Bottom