Hi everyone

AdamW

Reaction score
So after being in Alberta for a while I finally decided to take up quading. I've been doing my research, a lot on trails and noticed that too get the most fun and use out of my machine I need something to handle some deep deep mud. I was thinking of getting the artic mud pro 700 but don't know if that will get me through some of these trails. Opinions on the quad please would help and any suggestions. Also which gps do you guys recommend

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Any decent size machine will do, but you do need good tires. And you have to know how to ride through the mud, which becomes a learning curve. Best thing after you pick a machine is to make sure you find safe, experienced riders to learn from. Flickr: Rubirosered's Photostream check out some of these pics, there are a few pages of them and a couple of vids. Also more vids on rubirosered - YouTube

i ford i

Reaction score
So after being in Alberta for a while I finally decided to take up quading. I've been doing my research, a lot on trails and noticed that too get the most fun and use out of my machine I need something to handle some deep deep mud. I was thinking of getting the artic mud pro 700 but don't know if that will get me through some of these trails. Opinions on the quad please would help and any suggestions. Also which gps do you guys recommend

I was in the same boat two months ago, looking at a mudpro and did some research, i ended up with a can am XMR, my friends bought the mudpro instead and we went riding together, I definately liked my purchase more. Do some research and see what you think, The XMR is 800 cc as opposed to the 700, (pro does come in 1000 though). Granted the xmr is more expensive for but I had a chance to ride both and i felt like the XMR was more of a quality machine with a few extra addons.

To each his own brand/ type of machine. I'm not brand loyal by any means, I buy what I like regardless of what badge its sporting, But i'm impressed with my rig so far.

Top Bottom