Heyyyy New to the area Need mountains!!

drift_devil69

Reaction score
Hello im new to the area Im from the east cost. I live in Edmonton and i just purchase a new sled and I would like to go to the mountains to ride. Is there anyone or ppl that organize trips. I kinda dont want to there alone and lose myself. tks

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello im new to the area Im from the east cost. I live in Edmonton and i just purchase a new sled and I would like to go to the mountains to ride. Is there anyone or ppl that organize trips. I kinda dont want to there alone and lose myself. tks

If you are new to the mountains and have never been the first thing that you want to do is get in an avalanche course and get educated. Mountains are great fun but must be treated with great respect, Curtis with Varda (Valemont) is highly regarded I would start there.

BillyYork

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you 3 years ago. I now live in BC and ride Sicamous/Revy, if your ever in the area hit me up, id be glad to take ya. I mostly ride in the trees and have my AST level 1. Make sure you get a beacon/probe/shovel and pack minimum.

drift_devil69

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you 3 years ago. I now live in BC and ride Sicamous/Revy, if your ever in the area hit me up, id be glad to take ya. I mostly ride in the trees and have my AST level 1. Make sure you get a beacon/probe/shovel and pack minimum.

ok perfect tks will do for sure

Top Bottom