hey

Fordgirl

Reaction score
hi im 18 i live in an apartment. i love to snowmobile and i have my own mudding runs at my farm house out in the country. i work on cars and trucks i have my own shop and i fix my own trucks and cars i love hanging with my friends and having a fun time getting all muddy.:)
for my weapons of choice i have a 2008 ski-doo 800 after market skis and my four wheeler of choice is a little 2007 suzuki quad runner. and my dirt bike is nothing to talk about lol. my name is jessica and i own a 1986 fully restored F150 i use that to go mudding but right now i am looking for new tires and i want to put a 429 in it for an engine size right now it has a v6 and i need more power than that.:p

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome looks like ur in the right place with all those toys!! sweet truck yea put at least a 351 in it for mudding been there done that.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
hi im 18 i live in an apartment. i love to snowmobile and i have my own mudding runs at my farm house out in the country. i work on cars and trucks i have my own shop and i fix my own trucks and cars i love hanging with my friends and having a fun time getting all muddy.:)
for my weapons of choice i have a 2008 ski-doo 800 after market skis and my four wheeler of choice is a little 2007 suzuki quad runner. and my dirt bike is nothing to talk about lol. my name is jessica and i own a 1986 fully restored F150 i use that to go mudding but right now i am looking for new tires and i want to put a 429 in it for an engine size right now it has a v6 and i need more power than that.:p

Welcome Jessica 'Fordgirl' to Snow and Mud, Which sounds like it is something not new to You !... Enjoy this site. :):beer:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It alway been FORD for me .It a shame about 15 year ago I had 429 crate
engine i was store for guy that he forgot about.If a not doo it just won,t do:d

Top Bottom