hey yall

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ok you all put polaris down but i will always be ont the othere side side of the mud hole with my sportsman pulling out the can't-am, when its stuck and the visca lock is working like it supost to.

Mike Anderson

Reaction score
Hey youngpolarisguy, ask all these dooers how many got pulled off the hill last year' cause nobody showed a Mexican kid how to put crankcases together!!! Then phone Martin farm and ask Bill how many they had piled up in back, and oh yeah, you wont bend your tunnel/ bulkhead anytime soon!! Who really cares what the heck ya ride, as long as you're out having fun right!! We all seem to forget that part. Oh yeah,POLARIS ROCKS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ok you all put polaris down but i will always be ont the othere side side of the mud hole with my sportsman pulling out the can't-am, when its stuck and the visca lock is working like it supost to.

All right 'youngpolarisguy', even though your getting some 'jabs' your way about your ride, I'll bet most people on this site would gladly ride with you any time!!, I certainly would. One of the funnest things about the guys I usually ride with is that there is NEVER a shortage of good natured put-downs flying around. But everyone ALWAYS helps dig/pull/shovel/winch each other out regardless of brand, and it sounds like you do the same...good on ya!
Now that I've dispensed with the nicey-nicey.........
How come you weren't the first one to get dirty in the mud-hole?, what were you waiting for, courage?-
Polaris
Out

Lounging
Afraid
Rev
Is
Stalking
:rolling:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am ALWAYS the first one one getting dirty. Thats why i am always the first one through. It seams to me that with the people i ride with, I tend to be the ginea pig. Its always you first see if you make it, Then i hold her for all she is worth and make it through. You know it dosn't really matter what you ride its how you ride it. i have gotten further on a old 300 honda than some guys on 800's. go hard or go home.

Top Bottom