Hey there!

Motogp

Reaction score
I come here quite often and decided to sign up finally. Mainly because I am looking for people to ride with. The guys I normally ride with can't go as often anymore and I am in need of people to go with.

Gonna post on other board as well to try and find some peeps. I live north of edmonton in Bon Accord and like to ride Valemount. I ride a short track so preferably other short trackers or guys who don't mind riding with one.

Thanks.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,I'm sure you will find lots of guys on here to ride with.
catmando!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome "Motogp'.... Enjoy this site & like the King Kat (Catmando) says one thread back. :)

GRD

Reaction score
I come here quite often and decided to sign up finally. Mainly because I am looking for people to ride with. The guys I normally ride with can't go as often anymore and I am in need of people to go with.

Gonna post on other board as well to try and find some peeps. I live north of edmonton in Bon Accord and like to ride Valemount. I ride a short track so preferably other short trackers or guys who don't mind riding with one.

Thanks.

Welcome to the site... Valemount with a short track? Lots of jumping?

Good site to meet other riders!

Motogp

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... Valemount with a short track? Lots of jumping?

Good site to meet other riders!

Yeah!

Unfortunately I bent my right nun doing some drops up there. I am taking it in because I want to make sure there is nothing else fugged now... The frame better be ok grrrrrr.

I'll try and post a pic, not very good quality because it was taken off a little camcorder thing... but you get the idea anyways.

Attachments

• Drop.JPG
    Drop.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 65

GRD

Reaction score
Yeah!

Unfortunately I bent my right nun doing some drops up there. I am taking it in because I want to make sure there is nothing else fugged now... The frame better be ok grrrrrr.

I'll try and post a pic, not very good quality because it was taken off a little camcorder thing... but you get the idea anyways.

Looks like some extreme riding.... Hopefully no other damage!

Top Bottom