Hey Maxwell

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read in SnoRiders West Maxwell rides 70 days a year and owns the trees of Valemount. This is getting more interesting by the minute. He ain't gonna be no pushover. The real question is .............................if T Team rides with him all the time then why is he always crashing? LOOOOL.

We have yet to figure out that phenomenon.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell is a token rider???? for who???? Snowbunje should sponsor him....

"Unless you have a Maxwell in your trunk you better carry a snobunje"

I thought Willy was S&M's token rider?? Puff puff pass

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Just read in SnoRiders West Maxwell rides 70 days a year and owns the trees of Valemount. This is getting more interesting by the minute. He ain't gonna be no pushover. The real question is .............................if T Team rides with him all the time then why is he always crashing? LOOOOL.

You try keeping up with the squirrely bastage

Last edited by a moderator:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think the hangover seems to impair his judgment, Maxwell doesnt experience the mountains the way T-team does

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I wonder if "the kid" is older than you?

I wonder if you are actually going to put some money down here.... I said I was in for a grand? Your trying pretty hard to promote him.... Those two can do whatever they want but I'll match that thousand dollars your boy put in the picture there if you are interested!

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's 28 and this is a bit of his riding before he got really good by spending most of the last winter in Revy.

Fernie Sledding May 7th, 2010 - YouTube

The thing with Maxwell is you would see him hit the trees, and than gone. You hear his sled for about 5 mins at full throttle than he comes sauntering back. He claims he was just taking an easy way thru the trees so you try to follow his tracks. Its not possible to follow his tracks.

I tried to follow his tracks up the Westridge trail last year. The trail can be dicey at the best of times and he didnt even ride anywhere near the trail.

If Maxwell could just handle his booze he would be a hell of a guy

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing with Maxwell is you would see him hit the trees, and than gone. You hear his sled for about 5 mins at full throttle than he comes sauntering back. He claims he was just taking an easy way thru the trees so you try to follow his tracks. Its not possible to follow his tracks.

I tried to follow his tracks up the Westridge trail last year. The trail can be dicey at the best of times and he didnt even ride anywhere near the trail.

If Maxwell could just handle his booze he would be a hell of a guy

holly fawk the TRAIL gets that bad

lmao sorry had to lol,,, but serious when is the bet going down.. too funny

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
come on T... I was just playing lol I assumed it was a off trail trail lol..... but it was funny you must admit?

Lol. ya I know man. You can always tell if someone has been up westridge or not pretty quick!! It looks like this isnt going to happen... Judging by the first post in this thread.. It has been editied a little!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On tapatalk again can you quote stuff? Sorry just learnin! :)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I went up Westridge no problems...

Hero cookie's in the mail ;-). Its a pain in the arse when you do it late in the year and if that last straight away is all destroyed from someone holding a turbo yammie or something wide open.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
................................I hear crickets

There you go "big deal" you done spooked them.Hopefully they will come back. Maybe it is because Maxwell will be getting a LITTLE HELP from his XM and getting too much of an advantage as he is a pro Squirrel Lol.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did it at MM4 in valemount. It was the best snow I had found all weekend. Nice area. I had a blast there! :) I'd ride there again. But yes I can see how the trail up could be a nightmare

Top Bottom