hey glad to be part of this site

channing

Reaction score
My name is channing baglee ive bin part of the sledding community for a while now just new to the Vernon aria im originally from revelstoke boulder mtn was my back yard i moved here to lumby just about 4 years ago and i just acquired an older sled but at least its a sled again but not sure what has bin done to it lol cant Waite for the snow to hit in the summer i like to go out and do one of 2 things i have got 2 horses and i just got a dirt bike again i dont know any of the trails around here so i would love to meet some new people that could show me around on bike after i get it fixed so im hoping buy the spring ill be up and mobile to hit the trails on my bike but that's pretty much who i am lots more to tell but no time now would love to meet other dirt bikers and sledders

aiden1983

Reaction score
My name is channing baglee ive bin part of the sledding community for a while now just new to the Vernon aria im originally from revelstoke boulder mtn was my back yard i moved here to lumby just about 4 years ago and i just acquired an older sled but at least its a sled again but not sure what has bin done to it lol cant Waite for the snow to hit in the summer i like to go out and do one of 2 things i have got 2 horses and i just got a dirt bike again i dont know any of the trails around here so i would love to meet some new people that could show me around on bike after i get it fixed so im hoping buy the spring ill be up and mobile to hit the trails on my bike but that's pretty much who i am lots more to tell but no time now would love to meet other dirt bikers and sledders

Welcome to the site. For the record the periods and other punctuation are free on here :)

Top Bottom