Hey from saskatchewan

flandersander

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm from Colonsay saskatchewan. Small town. I'm gonna be 16 in a couple months and currently ride a yz 80. I'm looking to upgrade soon though to a 700 raptor or a yfz 450 or trx 450. Which one would give me more performance? Thanks alot.
Keagan

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome wear your helmet I like the dirt bike idea better.:d

flandersander

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Now as for my question in post 1... What do you think? Yfz 450 or 700 raptor?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Now as for my question in post 1... What do you think? Yfz 450 or 700 raptor?
Is one a quad and one a bike, I think the bike. Ride it hard till she till she blows up real good.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well must say i have to like the 1st two choices, ha ha, i think you will find the yfz 450 to be quicker and more race track friendly as it has wider stance and is a bit lower which hugs the trails better, where the 700 is comparable in performance but has more ground clearance, reverse, and is going to be a faster top end machine, it is important to be aware of what these machines are capable of as they are BIGGGG BIGGGG step up from the yz85, you may want to consider a ltz400 or 350 raptor they are both very competitive and may be a better transition for you. and you wont be left behind

three wise pieces of advice

always wear a good helmet (no helmet no brain) and the proper riding gear
course coming off a yz 85 you should know that.
always ride within your limits- my moto is bring your ride and you bike in the same condition you started out.

always ride with a buddy,.

make sure brain is engaged before the clutch.....

ok thats four

good luck, play safe

T.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going from a 80cc to a450 or 700 is big jump just riding 450 you are crap your
drawer I just hope your ready for that we use ride a rm250 were pulling front
wheel all the way up to six gear it was so tall that we have to wrap are arms
around tree so we could start it .so I hope you do some serious think into
next ride

flandersander

Reaction score
I may be young, but i'm old enough to realize that safety is of utmost concern. Ok, so 700 is looking good. Thanks for all the info tt. What about fuel mileage? Aftermarket support? Thanks alot guys.

Top Bottom