Hey everyone

BlackKQ

Reaction score
I've been introduced to quadding by a friend in North Battleford area, and I just got my own quad so I want to find places to ride in Central /North Sask and Alberta.
Black Suzuki KingQuad 750 with Interco Swamplites, 26x9x12 front / 26x10x12 rear

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'BlackKQ'... To the mud end of fun, Does Ya also play in the snow ? :):beer: Lots of each here.

BlackKQ

Reaction score
Hey guys, ty for the welcome - Quadding only at the moment - I moved here a few years ago from UK so I'm a bit new to the white stuff (wadda ya call it again? snow ? lol ) - like drinking beer tho :)

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you like drinking beer, you're half way there...Welcome:beerchug:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi and welcome! Have you ever tried out the Goodsoil/Meadowlake Prov park area?? It is not far from Battleford and it is suppose to have great trails for quadding and sleds. Personally have not checked them out but a local guy was telling me about it this summer when I was at the lake.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that the Goodsoil golf course offers rooms and sledding from their door. It is just north of Goodsoil then about 10 min east. Might be a good place to start. Let us know how it is if you go!! I was thinking it would be a great area to take kids sledding..sort of an inbetween home and mountains ;)

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been introduced to quadding by a friend in North Battleford area, and I just got my own quad so I want to find places to ride in Central /North Sask and Alberta.
My quad is a black Suzuki KingQuad with ITP SS Rims and 26 inch Swamplites,
26x9x10 front / 26x10x12 rear

If you like mud and skeg then you should check out the Candle Lake area. If your ever in the area, PM me and we`ll show you the sites around there....

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, ty for the welcome - Quadding only at the moment - I moved here a few years ago from UK so I'm a bit new to the white stuff (wadda ya call it again? snow ? lol ) - like drinking beer tho :)

Come on, Quads like snow too!

Attachments

• P2210017.jpg
    P2210017.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 44
  • P2160005.jpg
    P2160005.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 35

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Redrum I've heard that Candle Lake is a good area but have not been there yet - I'd lke to take u up on the offer - will stay in touch
Hey no prob. I have a cabin up there so I`m up there most weekends. I`m always looking for an excuse to go quadding anyways.....lol

Top Bottom