Hey Everybody

Snogix

Reaction score
Website
www.derrickdodge.com
Just thought I would say hello to all, i'm new to the site and to Edmonton as well. I just moved here from Moose Jaw SK, and I brought along my '04 Summit 800 as well. I am familiar with the Fernie area, but am unfamiliar with the Edmonton area, now I know about Valemount and that is a fairly close drive for a weekend, but where do you go for a day ride around edmonton?

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Not sure where the day ride areas are for sleds. There is a number of different members from Edmonton....

Kohnhead

Reaction score
I'm not much of a Sled guy, sort of prefer the rubber tires myself. However, there are some sled/atv trails about 45minutes west of Edmonton by Darwell. You can start off on either Lake Isle or Lac St. Anne. You can follow the creek that joins the 2 lakes together and there are various trails from the lakes off into the fields and trees. I will post better directions in the section for trail maps on this site. Just for clarity, the creek does not have an ATV trail beside it, so you have to wait for the freeze up to travel between the 2 lakes.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good riding 2Hrs distance is anywhere from Whitecourt,Swan Hills, Edson Iron Horse Trail or closer to town you have Ministik, Alberta Beach,Stony Plain,Blackfoot (lame) or Fort Saskatchewan. Now all these trails need the user to have a ASA Trail Pass. You should know all about the Trail Pass as Sask. has a similar system in place. $60.00 before Jan.1 08 $70.00 after so buy early and buy where you ride.

Snogix

Reaction score
Website
www.derrickdodge.com
No man it's not, this was taken south of the qu'appelle valley actually just south of weyburn. The Qu'appelle valley is a whole heck of a lot bigger, if you notice at the bottom is a sled, which gives you an idea of how big the slough we were playing in was.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,I see we have a couple things to work on here!First you have to head down to the To the Eskimo office and trade that green jersey in on a Gold one and then straight down 118 ave for about 20 kilometres and See what they will give you for that doo on a new cat and when that is all fixed you can join the offficial S&M catclub!
OK,I know not a chance $#%%$#@!
See ya on the mountain!
catmando!

Top Bottom