Heritage Harley Davidson-Grand Opening

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped by Heritage Harley for their grand opening on Saturday June 12th.
Some Awesome Iron on the parking lot and great displays to look at.
Here are a few photos

Thought they put on a pretty good show this weekend, lots of bikes in and out all day and some pretty good deals to be had as well, bought some more chrome and a few other things but did not get a chance to stick around for the bike wash though. Pretty impressive dealership from what they had before, good bunch of guys and gals to deal with too.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice looking bikes on here any bike is good as long as you get out riding!! But for me nothing beats the sound of an old shovelhead just my opinion

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
called Heritage Harley to have my bike serviced.
Its an american bike i brought up. Out of warranty. Was looking to take it in for regular service interval, and would pay to have it serviced of course...

After a few questions to the service writer, she comes back on line after putting me on hold to tell me, "sorry, we dont work on American Bikes here"

I said its not a warranty issue, its a service that i am willing to pay for

"nope, no american bikes, you can try...."
click, hung up on her.

Never will i venture to heritage harley to purchase bike, acessories, or service...

fawk you heritage harley of edmonton

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
Its an american bike i brought up. Out of warranty. Was looking to take it in for regular service interval, and would pay to have it serviced of course...

After a few questions to the service writer, she comes back on line after putting me on hold to tell me, "sorry, we dont work on American Bikes here"

click, hung up on her.

Never will i venture to heritage harley to purchase bike, acessories, or service...

best guess, with our dollar high, and many peoples not buying from Canadian dealers, we gonna here a lot of this, bikes, sleds, atvs etc

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

click, hung up on her.

those Harley dealers think they are somebody wow,, wanna be gansters is bout it,, thats just lame azz,,

wish I could put a sign out front our store saying "If your Brown turn Around" I cant deal with lyers. but American units bring em.....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best guess, with our dollar high, and many peoples not buying from Canadian dealers, we gonna here a lot of this, bikes, sleds, atvs etc

suply is also down in the US because of less units being sold the last 3 years,,

even with the dollar at 1.05 none of our guys can find a good enough deal on used vehicles to make it worth importing,,, in 2007 the USA went from 19million new vehicles sold to only 13million in 2008,, thats over 30% less used vehicles kicking around right now thats why used pricing is so high. similar percentages here in canada.

Its similar with toys

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
intmid8or try house of thunder in camrose i know how u feel last year i was going to buy a harley from great falls montana and i ask the harley dealer in edmonton if they would do a service and they told me u bought it in the montana u can get it serviced in montana hummm fluck u harley u bunch of coo suckers :d

Last edited:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
talked to deely today, they were surprised to hear that a dealership refused to service simply due to it being american bike, deely said there must be more to it? deely calling me back tomorrow.
I asked them if harley is meant to be driven anywhere in north america, or just within a few blocks of where its purchased.... no answer.

may try camrose, kinda out of the way though, will let ya know.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to deely today, they were surprised to hear that a dealership refused to service simply due to it being american bike, deely said there must be more to it? deely calling me back tomorrow.
I asked them if harley is meant to be driven anywhere in north america, or just within a few blocks of where its purchased.... no answer.

may try camrose, kinda out of the way though, will let ya know.

ya exactly,, how do they know ya didnt just move here?

fawk n douche nozzles,, I say ya toss a bag of burning chit on their doorstep for wasting ur time......:d

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a bad experience there as well. Went in to buy a new bike, was wandering around the showroom waiting for a salesman to help me: 10 minutes nothing, 20,30 and still nothing, trying to stay calm and happy as I'm buying a new bike today. That's ok maybe they are really busy even though I can only see two other customers in the dealership. Finally got a ladies attention who was folding T-shirts and said I would like to look at a bike today would you be able to help me? She was not a salesman and I would have to get someone else to help me. WOW did that really just happen I thought, gettin a little excited now but still trying to stay calm. Another 20 minutes waiting for someone to help me or even acknowledge that I existed...nothing, meanwhile I've seen a number of salespeople come in from behind a closed door, service area/lunch room I don't know but by the time I got over there they'd manage to go into the other room again. I have also seen two different salesman in their offices making/taking multiple calls
I finally snapped a little and yelled loudly "I want to buy a motorcycle today who wants a commission"
That'll do it I'm bound to get some service now...not a damn thing, one of the salesman that was on his phone looked at me as though I had some nerve expecting service after an outburst like that and picked his phone up and made another call.
Another five minutes go by and my wifes(girlfriend at the time) attempts at keeping me calm finally fail...I lose it, start screaming at the top of my lungs "Fine you don't want to sell a God Damn bike to me I don't want to give you my flucking money you ignorant bastages, I've never had worse service anywhere ever." And walked out screaming more terms of endearment to the salespeople.
It jaded me on ever buying a Harley now, snobby bastages don't want to give a young guy any service treat me like some punk kid off the street just there kicking tires. Next dealership I walked into I set my blank cheque on the front desk and said I'm buying a bike today I would like to talk to a salesman Please, they catered to me like a KING.

WOW that feels better, it has been one of those days. If you managed to read my whole rant Thanks for letting me beach at you for awhile.
BUBS:beer:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heritage used to be awesome. Something happened and people quit. Service went downhill very fast. I havent been there in awhile.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
if u phone harley directly and complain u get the best outcome

had a friend that bought a yamaha in the city and than his local yamaha dealer refused or told him pretty much next available service date (oilchange) would be in 3 month

he phoned yamaha and told them about it

than he got phoned back the next day by his local dealer got the service done the same day and got a 50dollar gift certificate

u guys gotta remember than every dealer out there represents the big big company he has written on his signs so once they get involved they usually make the right call

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been out of the Harley world for about 5 or so years, i bought 1 harley from Yellowhead and 1 from Heritage when they were still on 51st. My experience was much better with Heritage than yellowhead. Can't really comment on their service as i havent even been to the new store.

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a bad experience there as well. Went in to buy a new bike, was wandering around the showroom waiting for a salesman to help me: 10 minutes nothing, 20,30 and still nothing, trying to stay calm and happy as I'm buying a new bike today. That's ok maybe they are really busy even though I can only see two other customers in the dealership. Finally got a ladies attention who was folding T-shirts and said I would like to look at a bike today would you be able to help me? She was not a salesman and I would have to get someone else to help me. WOW did that really just happen I thought, gettin a little excited now but still trying to stay calm. Another 20 minutes waiting for someone to help me or even acknowledge that I existed...nothing, meanwhile I've seen a number of salespeople come in from behind a closed door, service area/lunch room I don't know but by the time I got over there they'd manage to go into the other room again. I have also seen two different salesman in their offices making/taking multiple calls
I finally snapped a little and yelled loudly "I want to buy a motorcycle today who wants a commission"
That'll do it I'm bound to get some service now...not a damn thing, one of the salesman that was on his phone looked at me as though I had some nerve expecting service after an outburst like that and picked his phone up and made another call.
Another five minutes go by and my wifes(girlfriend at the time) attempts at keeping me calm finally fail...I lose it, start screaming at the top of my lungs "Fine you don't want to sell a God Damn bike to me I don't want to give you my flucking money you ignorant bastages, I've never had worse service anywhere ever." And walked out screaming more terms of endearment to the salespeople.
It jaded me on ever buying a Harley now, snobby bastages don't want to give a young guy any service treat me like some punk kid off the street just there kicking tires. Next dealership I walked into I set my blank cheque on the front desk and said I'm buying a bike today I would like to talk to a salesman Please, they catered to me like a KING.

WOW that feels better, it has been one of those days. If you managed to read my whole rant Thanks for letting me beach at you for awhile.

you didnt have ur rider gear on did you bubs?

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
deely called me back today, they say each dealer is independant. deely did talk to harley of edmonton who would be more than happy to service any harley...

the girl did say that my complaint about heritage is in "the system", however they did not contact heritage directly to find out wtf.

i said "thanks" and reminded deely that heritage does not represent the HD name well...

the end.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thats just chitty of Heritage, if they would have serviced your bike you prob would have spent a ton of money there over the next few years and prob eventually bought a bike from them, but now your here, because of there bad attitude, and I gurentee they will lose some buisness. I was shopping for a bike this spring for my dad and the Gasoline alley Harley dealer in Red Deer was the cheapest at the time, but I went into Heritage Harley to check out the bikes just because it was closer, wow I was amazed how well they treated me, I ended up Buying dads bike there, and after I said I would take it I was complementing the sales men telling Him I could get the bike $1000.00 cheaper in Red Deer, but he sold me on the dealership, low and behold he droped his price $1500.00 Needles to say I was happy. fast forward to today everything with dads bike went great 1 month later I go in to buy one for myself (That was on Feb 15) I still don't have the bike cause they cant get parts in, and worst of all they cant tell me when they will be in, getting a little fustrated with them.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Well thats just chitty of Heritage, if they would have serviced your bike you prob would have spent a ton of money there over the next few years and prob eventually bought a bike from them, but now your here, because of there bad attitude, and I gurentee they will lose some buisness. I was shopping for a bike this spring for my dad and the Gasoline alley Harley dealer in Red Deer was the cheapest at the time, but I went into Heritage Harley to check out the bikes just because it was closer, wow I was amazed how well they treated me, I ended up Buying dads bike there, and after I said I would take it I was complementing the sales men telling Him I could get the bike $1000.00 cheaper in Red Deer, but he sold me on the dealership, low and behold he droped his price $1500.00 Needles to say I was happy. fast forward to today everything with dads bike went great 1 month later I go in to buy one for myself (That was on Feb 15) I still don't have the bike cause they cant get parts in, and worst of all they cant tell me when they will be in, getting a little fustrated with them.

i started to read your post then got lost in your avatar

backseatrider

Reaction score

So what did you buy?? I read it all:):)
So what did you buy?? I read it all:):)

Top Bottom