Help with the value of a older sled

edweed111

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to get a nice little sled for the wife and kids but have now idea what it might be worth. It is a private deal with my boss...he said come up with a fair price and its yours. Looking for a little bit of help/comments.

The sled in question is a 1998 Ski-Doo Touring SLE. It is a 500 fan with two up seating and electric start with only 1650 km's, overall good condition.

Any idea what a fair value is for a sled like this?

Forgot to mention it has a 136 track and push button reverse.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to get a nice little sled for the wife and kids but have now idea what it might be worth. It is a private deal with my boss...he said come up with a fair price and its yours. Looking for a little bit of help/comments.

The sled in question is a 1998 Ski-Doo Touring SLE. It is a 500 fan with two up seating and electric start with only 1650 km's, overall good condition.

Any idea what a fair value is for a sled like this?

I would call any ski-doo dealership and they can give you a book value on it........

If it is in good condition, and had not been sitting for the last 5 years not running and rotting..........Im guessing 1500-2000 max.................

again, if it is in good condition everything works and well maintained.

cheers

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would call any ski-doo dealership and they can give you a book value on it........

If it is in good condition, and had not been sitting for the last 5 years not running and rotting..........Im guessing 1500-2000 max.................

cheers
yeah, what he said:beer:

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

cheers

I think you are a little low. We have a 96 SLE in the family. In good condition with electric start, 2up seat, 136 track, manual reverse, I would say $2500

edweed111

Reaction score
I think you are a little low. We have a 96 SLE in the family. In good condition with electric start, 2up seat, 136 track, manual reverse, I would say $2500

Sounds like the sled I'm talking about is very similar to the one you mentioned. When I put in the description I totally forgot about the Push Button Reverse this sled has. Track is 136.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Dealer Blue Book clean retail is $2,200.00, average is $1,575.00. Retail new price was $6,999.00. Wholesale blue book clean is $1,650.00. I wouldnt pay more than $2,500.00.

Top Bottom