Help the Sparwood Family's

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please donate, like knight said 500 people donating 10 clams each, funeral expenses are around 5-8 thousand these days, theres 8 to bury, and just think if it was your community. I think what we are doing is great! Everytime i head out to the hills i play a bit safer because of recent events...

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done as well, come on peeps whats a small donation when ya have no problem droppin 10-15 grand on your sled.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$6782 was raised to help the McBride horses - let's try and blow that number out of the water guys!

Couldn't agree more! Amazes me that the horse petters will open up there wallets without thinking if it has to do with one of their "babies" - but when it is "people problems" they are likely the biggest scrooges in the world. (this is based on 30+ years of experience with them). Just made the donation from our family.

Our condolances to the families involved. We could not imagine the pain they must be feeling at this time. God bless.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My condolances go to all the families who lost a loved in this terrible accident. I woke up in the middle of the ocean and in my mailbox outside my door was this news letter and it was on front page, my heart just sank, this is sooo sad indeed.
Everybody please be careful out there this season.
Once again a big hug to all famlies and friends who are greiving during this time.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our donation is made, this comes from the O'brien family in Coaldale, didn't know any of the guys but have family in sparwood who knew most of the fellaws. This a tragic but have to carry on, we are snowmobiling family and riding in the mountains is what we love to do. This is still a safe and enjoyable sport, i think it was wrong place and wrong time. I'm still looking forward to my next ride. It is good to see how close and tight nit or community of snow and mudders are.......sincerely Dale.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize it is just after Christmas, but I'm suprised how slow the fund is growing.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a Donate tab on the Left side of the side of the main menu, Please donate to help all the family's involved with this terrible tragidy.
In one week we will compile all the donatations and get them to the families involved. This will be a donation from all the members of Snowandmud.com. Ive kick started this allready with a donation, I will update the donation amounts every morning.

Thanks,

Ron

DONE! this is a great cause.........

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I see some of the iron in the parking lots at the hills it's hard to imagine how anyone would have trouble digging into there pockets at a time like this to help out. I'm in for $100.00 and challenge the rest to match.

Done...I dont have a sled, I do ride my friends sled when he is feeling generous to take me out. But at this point in my life I cant afford that iron; but in a situation like this I could always find a way to help.
Thanks Ron for making it easy to help

Top Bottom