Help the Sparwood Family's

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Thanks Ron for doing this....

I Can't Imagine even losing 1 .....

My Heart is VERY Heavy with Sadness and Concern for those Young Family's...

Our Prayers are with them....

Little Diva

Reaction score
I just wanted to send my heartfelt condolences to everyone for the loss of your friends and family members this past week.

crashnburn

Reaction score
When I see some of the iron in the parking lots at the hills it's hard to imagine how anyone would have trouble digging into there pockets at a time like this to help out. I'm in for $100.00 and challenge the rest to match.

I matched and hope my peeps do as well. Please ride safe in '09. Thanks S&M for stepping up to the plate this is a great site and it shows that we care alot about the people on here and follow riders. My familys hearts go out to the family's in Sparwood.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted on snow west hoping they would come have a look at what we are trying to do and donate through us as well. Great job guys lets keep it up.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done deal, thanks Ron. words can't explain the how i feel.

mawson21

Reaction score
Thanks Dobir for posting the Donation info on snowest... Every little bit counts.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$6782 was raised to help the McBride horses - let's try and blow that number out of the water guys!

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are setting something up on Dootalk as well but didnt know how to get paypal setup.I gave them Rons email hopefully you can help them out Ron. The more forums involved the better...

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$100 matched and in from me.

I am going to ask my church to take a special offering for these families this Sunday. I encourage you all to ask friends, sports teams you are part of, snowmobile clubs, churches etc to donate.

LL Rotax#88

Reaction score
Yup $100 in for me too! keep it up guys .......... thanks for a easy way to help
those families.................
RIP sparwood boys

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This link was posted over on dootalk of a survivor telling his story of his ordeal.
He is a brave fellow.

Bucky

Reaction score
Done, deepest condolences and may god be with you in this time of greiving.

snow11cruz

Reaction score
Done - great idea to show our sledding community support to all affect by this tragic accident - positive support. We need to challenge all our riding partners to support this cause and as well continue to ensure avalanche training and awareness for all in the backcountry.
My prayers and thoughts go out to all their family and friends and safe travel to all of us who have a passion for the back country.

Top Bottom