Help the Sparwood Family's

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There is a Donate tab on the Left side of the side of the main menu, Please donate to help all the family's involved with this terrible tragidy.
In one week we will compile all the donatations and get them to the families involved. This will be a donation from all the members of Snowandmud.com. Ive kick started this allready with a donation, I will update the donation amounts every morning.

Thanks,

Ron

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to help out. Wish I could do more however. My thoughts and prayers are with the wives and children who are grieving. I can't begin to imagine their pain. God Bless them.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done and Done they are going to need all the help they can to get through this tragedy, I hope noone on this site has to go through that pain.

Scuba

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought... if only half of the members of S&M made a small donation of just $10.00 each, or more, it would make a nice check to be donated to the Sparwood families. They could sure use it to help cover the expenses they will have to bare.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back from a vacation in the States and this even made the news down there. I just made my donation. Let's show the families in Sparwood that we really do care.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done, the sledding community is a small and tight one, our thoughts and prayers go to the families.

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done. I figure for the price of a tank of gas i can throw it out to these folks. Individually it may not be much but together we can help. Our thoughts are with them all during this time. Thanks Ron for this.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done.I hope not only snow and mud members pull together to help but other people come to help at these tragic time for the familys,they will need it.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just donated. Thanks Ron for using this site in so many great ways!!! My heart goes out to all of the people in Sparwood and surrounding areas. This is a very tragic loss!

Last edited:

freejay

Reaction score
Done!! I was just thinking about something like this for the families, thanks for giving me the means:beer:

Reaction score
Done! Thanks Ron, for giving us the opportunity to reach out to the Families of fellow riders during such a tragic and sad time.
My heart goes out to the Sparwood families and residents.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done deal THANKS RON for making so easy to donate. Never know when it could happen. Happy to be the donator.

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I see some of the iron in the parking lots at the hills it's hard to imagine how anyone would have trouble digging into there pockets at a time like this to help out. I'm in for $100.00 and challenge the rest to match.

Top Bottom