HELP !!!, 06 polaris 700

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, hope you all had a good xmas.... i just recently bought an 06 polaris iq rmk 700, with a 151 track for my gf, finally got some snow (and time) to ride it and im having a bogging issue. if i take it out and go up and down the field with it at full bore its fine, but as soon as i hit a drift and pop it up into a catwalk it wants to bog pretty badly, and then every once inawhile after that itll bog going on the flat at full bore, pulled the plugs they look fine, does anyone have any idea what in the hell is going on, and does anyone know where to find a ******* manual for it cause i ordered one from parkland in red deer a month ago and it still isnt in, + does anyone know how to adjust the oil injection ??? some help here asap would be GREAT !!!!

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, hope you all had a good xmas.... i just recently bought an 06 polaris iq rmk 700, with a 151 track for my gf, finally got some snow (and time) to ride it and im having a bogging issue. if i take it out and go up and down the field with it at full bore its fine, but as soon as i hit a drift and pop it up into a catwalk it wants to bog pretty badly, and then every once inawhile after that itll bog going on the flat at full bore, pulled the plugs they look fine, does anyone have any idea what in the hell is going on, and does anyone know where to find a ******* manual for it cause i ordered one from parkland in red deer a month ago and it still isnt in, + does anyone know how to adjust the oil injection ??? some help here asap would be GREAT !!!!
Here's a link to the 05 & 07 manuals. They should work for you.
Downloads | Polaris

Top Bottom