Helmet trouble

honda100

Reaction score
ok im looking to buy a new helmet, my favorite brand is thor but fox is more comfortable but its over my spending limit, what should i do?

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get the one that fits the best money should not be a issues when it comes to ones safety i see to many people not even wear a helmet people that dont wear a helmet should go and toss a watermelon on the pavement and see what happens sorry i got long winded good saying do the right thing

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$129 for a helmet or is that a wrong price? I paid over that for each of my kids helmets and they will only be worn a handful of times before they are too small for them. Get what is the best fit for what you can afford. Any helmet is better that no head:rolleyes:

AusRida

Reaction score
well, how much is your head worth?
i will spend over $300(AUS) on a helmet easy.
my 2c

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, how much is your head worth?
i will spend over $300(AUS) on a helmet easy.
my 2c
Whats the exchange on a aus buck to canadian buck it doesnt really matter im just making the same point you did use your head get a good helmet before you hurt your head good chatting mate

AusRida

Reaction score
Whats the exchange on a aus buck to canadian buck it doesnt really matter im just making the same point you did use your head get a good helmet before you hurt your head good chatting mate

$300 AUS is about $285 CAD.

Top Bottom