Helmet communication systems???Who has used them????

Reaction score
I'm freakin glad we don't have a helmet communication system....
We have signals though..

My husband shakes his head.. translation.. WTF@#%@%@%@ are you doing......

claps his hands.. the female version of balls to the wall.. HIT IT!!!

fist in the air.. STOP FOR crapin hecks @#@%@%QS sake....

pointer finger going in a circle in the air.. Pick it up old lady... not going to get up the hill going that slow....

I have only one hand signal I give him.. It consists of my middle finger...............

That's all I have to say about that....

No doubt! I can't imagine having my hubby's voice in my head all the time, it's bad enough through radios on what I need to improve on and how.
Could you imagine what the conversation would be...after the ride there would be no speaking to each other LOL! Oh and love the hand signals.
My signal is the helmet head shake NO followed by cursing usually all caught on film :p

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt! I can't imagine having my hubby's voice in my head all the time, it's bad enough through radios on what I need to improve on and how.
Could you imagine what the conversation would be...after the ride there would be no speaking to each other LOL! Oh and love the hand signals.
My signal is the helmet head shake NO followed by cursing usually all caught on film :p

Haa ha haaa!! Exactly!!! We are much better not having a communication device! lol

Top Bottom