hello

uncle_buck

Reaction score
hey all Iam new here I live in Mundare I am a very avid Hunter most of my quading is done in the fall but also do a bit during the summer have been to Caroline Quading What a blast out there. I have also rode at conklin Ab. around Ft. McMurry and carrot creek I just bought 2 110cc mini hummer Quads off of Ebay for my 15 year old daughter and 8 year old son.:)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
hey all Iam new here I live in Mundare I am a very avid Hunter most of my quading is done in the fall but also do a bit during the summer have been to Caroline Quading What a blast out there. I have also rode at conklin Ab. around Ft. McMurry and carrot creek I just bought 2 110cc mini hummer Quads off of Ebay for my 15 year old daughter and 8 year old son.:)

Welcome 'uncle_buck' to this Snow and Mud site.... Good Koob & mustard in Mundare ! Post some pics of your Hunting & Quading if you care to ! Do you sled colin ?

uncle_buck

Reaction score
I sold all my sleds but my buddy/boss has a 2008 M8 and a 2006 800 mountain cat so when I want to sled I borrow the 800 mountain cat, 12 of us went to revy 3 weeks ago rode frisbe on the last day 12 inchs of fresh stuff at the cabin what a blast!!!:D:D

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we the site i new to but seems like a really good site

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Uncle Buck. You will find all that your looking for here. Hey you bring the Koobie when you go riding?

uncle_buck

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes this is lookin like a great site AND yes when we all go for a ride I PROMISE I will bring lots of Mundare Kolbasa and peperoni can bring some really good Garlic jerky too!!:)

Top Bottom