hello....

wanna learn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just as my username implies - i would like to know everything there is to know about sledding and quadding so i know what the heck my husband is talking about! :confused:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Welcome to the site....It is a great place to learn everyone is helpful and no matter what the question your sure to get MANY different opinions...

Cheers

Bogger:beer:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M , take your shoes off and stay awhile.
Is hubby also on the site?

I fear that mine will show up one day:eek:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Welcome aboard :beer: :d One of the first things you'll wanna learn is no matter what kind of dollar figures you see floating around on this site, everything to do with sledding really only costs about 20 bucks...Just ask Murminator :d ;)

wanna learn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site....It is a great place to learn everyone is helpful and no matter what the question your sure to get MANY different opinions...

Cheers

Bogger:beer:

thank you.. will admit that all i know about sleds is: they have skies, track, handlebars, and take gas.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no idea if hubby is on here or not. i found this site by accident really. why are you afraid your wife will show up?

Cause anything to do with sledding is around 20 bucks, the rest of the money is spent on beer, beer and more beer which equals a 300 dollar weekend.

Top Bottom