Hello out there

Newfee

Reaction score
Hey Everyone im glad to find a sleddin site around this area (spruce grove/edmonton) ill be here lots looking for and offering help as I or someone may need. I have a '95 Polaris 440ss(supersport) and a '96 summit 670 that needs mods done and questions answered like why the HAC was removed? Benefits? The guy I bought it off didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site. Theres a local snowmobile club in your area as well, the trailseekers, you can look on the forum for info. Also in regards to your sleds make a post in the modification section or in the section that hosts your brand of sled and you will get at least one answer quickly, there are alot of knowledgeable sledheads on here.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone im glad to find a sleddin site around this area (spruce grove/edmonton) ill be here lots looking for and offering help as I or someone may need. I have a 95 Polaris 440 ss (supersport) and a 96 summit 670 that needs mods done and questions answered like why the hac is removed? benifits?
the guy I bought it off didn't know.

Welcome to the Site Newfee, I encourage you to come out and check out your local snowmobile club if you haven't already, we are a helpful group of people and we need the numbers to help expand our trail system. We meet the First Monday of Every month at the Tri-Leisure Center upstairs in the Parkland room. We will also be at the snowmobile show, CycleWorks West Grand Re-Openings, and at Martin Motorsports Part swap. Feel free to come out, or if you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a message on here.

Top Bottom