Hello, New Guy Around Here

DualGlocks

Reaction score
Hell, My name is Tyler aka DualGlocks. Im 16 and very interested in vintage sleds. My dad and grampa used to race back in the days with a 1977 Yamaha SRX 440. I guess from looking in the basement of my gramapas house they won a lot of races with the sled. I grew up around a chev dealership and racing types of go karting, drag racing, cas car and more! Im kinda a motor head know a great deal of mechanics. Im into hotrods and tuners for vechicals as well. I have 2 beauties of my own being:

1978 Arctic Cat El Tigre 440 in mint cond. ( Looking to sell as well )
1980 Yamaha Enticer 440 ( Restoring )

My main reason for coming here is to find me a good vintage machine that ill want to keep for a long time. I want it to be racey like an oval sled smooth and sleek, but fast and still have alittle fun with it. From what ive heard my options are for good machines:

Merc, Motoski, Polaris, Yamaha and a couple others. Im looking mostly in the years of 1975 - 1982.

So thanks for reading, hope to meet a lot of you soon, quick intro as im on my phone, but should do for now :) Thanks,Tyler.

DualGlocks

Reaction score
Thanks guys, and I'm sure ill fit right in. As well pretty busy with 2 jobs plus school lol

Two Blue

Reaction score
Welcome and I think you will find what you are looking for.... Cheers!

Top Bottom