WTB VIntage Sled

DualGlocks

Reaction score
Im looking to add to my collection of a nice vintage sled. I want one thats more or less sleek and smooth like an oval sled look, but still fast and ride able.

Im looking for 340s or 440 or anything that you have to offer. Sleds like:

SRX, SSR, TX,TXL, Merc, Ect..

PM me with offers or ads.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking to add to my collection of a nice vintage sled. I want one thats more or less sleek and smooth like an oval sled look, but still fast and ride able.

how much are you willing to pay?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What do you have. I am also looking.

WopOnTour

Reaction score

Are you looking for a restored sled?
OR
one to restore yourself? (big difference)

"rideable"? where exactly? track? trail? lake?
( a lot of "real" oval racers are prety much limited to that, many won't barely turn right even)
Might have something if you're interested in a vintage oval racer, that is certainly "rideable" ...on a glare ice 1/2 mile oval! lol
WOT

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found a 440 1976 SRX Canadian Edition and a 1978 SSR 440, both for sale in the States. The guy wants $16,500 for the SSR and it looks like it's worth every penny.

sledneck93

Reaction score
Are you looking for a restored sled?
OR
one to restore yourself? (big difference)

"rideable"? where exactly? track? trail? lake?
( a lot of "real" oval racers are prety much limited to that, many want barely turn right even)
Might have something if you're interested in a vintage oval racer, that is certainly "rideable" ...on a glare ice 1/2 mile oval! lol
WOT

Let me know what you have WOP as I am interested in a factory racer, be it needing restoration or ready to ride.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I might be able to set you up with a 1980 Yamaha SS440.

Bug

Reaction score
I have two running 1973 Evinrude Quiet Flites. Have a third for parts and some new parts. If interested I am willing to sell them. Have pictures I can email. Phone 403 664 2039 or kssnell@telus.net Scott

Bug

Reaction score
I have two 1973 Evinrude Quiet Flites that run plus a third one for parts. Have a few new parts also.
Will sell everything. Have pictures to email. If interested contact at 403-664-2039 or kssnell@telus.net
Scott

DualGlocks

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the replys.I'm looking for a nice sled that's got the look of a racer, sound, power, and speed, but can still be risen on trails

WopOnTour

Reaction score
Let me know what you have WOP as I am interested in a factory racer, be it needing restoration or ready to ride.
An IFS oval sled? or a leafer?
The IFS oval sleds are of course huge $$$
But how about a stock unraced 1978 SRX?
TONS of potential there for someone wanting to get into vintage oval racing for less than 5K
PM me if interested
WOT

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got anything else like a 76 SRX or a Merc Snotwister?
Shoot me a couple pics of the 78 SRX if you can WOT.

An IFS oval sled? or a leafer?
The IFS oval sleds are of course huge $$$
But how about a stock unraced 1978 SRX?
TONS of potential there for someone wanting to get into vintage oval racing for less than 5K
PM me if interested
WOT

WopOnTour

Reaction score
You got anything else like a 76 SRX or a Merc Snotwister?
Shoot me a couple pics of the 78 SRX if you can WOT.
No just considering letting go the SRX at this time. Then after last weekends events at Beausejour I am now re-considering and thinking about putting the SRX on the track in time for Eagle River. Will have to decide by New Year I figure, so I'll let you know around then if we'll part with the 78. It's a bit dirty with some "rehab" required, but essentially undamaged and original.
WOT

PS> Please get be those NWSA numbers Dale! (some great new pics posted on the old NWSA Facebook page recently as well)

Top Bottom