Hello from Red Deer

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello All you sled heads! I live in Red Deer, and just got back into sledding after 8 yrs of not sledding. It's funny how life can interfere with fun times. Anyhow there is a couple of us who just purchased sleds this yr in Red Deer and we just joined the ASA and are heading to the Caroline Poker Ralley on Feb 18th, breakfast in the am and we head out around 1 pm. I am always looking to go riding, haven't hit the mountains yet but would love to go with someone or group with mountain experience. When you can sled until June in some spots why not eh! Well thats all for now, nice to see fellow Albertans on here, looks like a fun place. Will post pics soon too :)

Macronut

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
welcome to the site

good to see more Red Deer participation... seems to be quite a following down there, and also noticed seems to be a big "kitty litter" following down there too.......;) ;)

GRD

Reaction score
Did you guys buy new sleds? What are you riding?

Hello All you sled heads! I live in Red Deer, and just got back into sledding after 8 yrs of not sledding. It's funny how life can interfere with fun times. Anyhow there is a couple of us who just purchased sleds this yr in Red Deer and we just joined the ASA and are heading to the Caroline Poker Ralley on Feb 18th, breakfast in the am and we head out around 1 pm. I am always looking to go riding, haven't hit the mountains yet but would love to go with someone or group with mountain experience. When you can sled until June in some spots why not eh! Well thats all for now, nice to see fellow Albertans on here, looks like a fun place. Will post pics soon too :)

Macronut

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good to see more Red Deer participation... seems to be quite a following down there, and also noticed seems to be a big "kitty litter" following down there too.......;) ;)

Welcome to the site,we need more cat guys on here,were outnumbered pretty bad here!Watch your step,there is doo everywhere LOL!
catmando!
Just kidding Ric LOL! :Cool9:

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals. Good to see everyone having a little humor over the "kitty litter" and the "doo" , funny thing is where you find one you usually find the other!! I just came home from a great weekend at Mcbride. What an awsome place. Usually ride around Sicamous but went with different crew this weekend and all I can say is " I'll be back". We stayed in Valemount but the guys heard that the snow was better at Mcbride so thats where we rode. Does anyone have a recomendation for a place to stay near Mcbride? We like B&B's--:)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you guys buy new sleds? What are you riding?

Hey there, we bought used I bougt a 97 powder extreme with light mods, and a 197 polaris super sport with huge mods, my buddy bought 99 polaris RMK. Were heading out to the Caroline poker run this weekend on sunday, and march 8th were all heading to the kootneys to ride with the Krazy Canadian Dan Davidoff. Dan has been in the Thunderstruck movies.
He does tours into the most fun and extreme riding area in BC's kootneys, castlegar area mostly I think. it's 100$ a head per day and a day that will bring you back for more. Take care maybe i'll see some of you guys out in Red Deer someday as we are loading our sleds to hit the mountains :)

Cheers

Top Bottom