Hello from GP

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the site. Living just outside of Grande Prairie. Nice to find a site close to home.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the site. Living just outside of Grande Prairie. Nice to find a site close to home.

Welcome 'pinko' to Snow and Mud. The member numbers are getting larger from the BIG COUNTRY. :)

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks guys. I ride an '01 RMK 800 with some mods and an '05 RMK 900 which is up for sale.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Pinko.
Bigfoot if we're heading threw GP at the same time at the end of our holes we'll have to stop some place to have a coffee or drink with some of the GP members.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When do you guys planning on rolling through?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
When do you guys planning on rolling through?

I am going to try to stay in until the end (third week in March).. Not sure bout 'Wheeler'. I have to stop in GP @ Jet Craft when ever I go thru. Hey 'Pinko' ya may want to put that 05 RMK in the Classified section on the main page.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to try to stay in until the end (third week in March).. Not sure bout 'Wheeler'. I have to stop in GP @ Jet Craft when ever I go thru. Hey 'Pinko' ya may want to put that 05 RMK in the Classified section on the main page.

Fella's don't forget about me...i'll be in GP Feb26-29!!!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For some reason I like the feel of the '01 better. And there's too much time and money into the 800 I can't see it leave. Kind of sentimental I guess lol

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in G.P. and I also ride a 2001 800 rmk which I bought new and it's been the best sled I ever owned. It's got 4800 miles on it now and still going strong.

Top Bottom