Hello from Golden

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome...it's about time LOL. Lookin' forward to the ridin' this summer, hope you're into teachin' an old girl new tricks! Hmmm, perhaps there's better wording for that...

Roldog

Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering how awesome the riding is around there? I love Golden and would be willing to take a camping/quading trip down there this summer.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome...it's about time LOL. Lookin' forward to the ridin' this summer, hope you're into teachin' an old girl new tricks! Hmmm, perhaps there's better wording for that...

No sugar coating it. Old is Old.:d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sugar coating it. Old is Old.:d

Nice...it was Steve who made the No Mo Potato eatin' comment...pick on him. I'm ok with being an old girl-I was thinking the 'teachin' new tricks' may be miscontrued...LOL

Roldog...the riding is good. No specific 'riding areas' you just gotta find your own trails and make your way. Backroad Mapbook and Google Earth. Lotsa great scenery and as easy or challenging as you want.

Redrocket176...get on your days off already!!!

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering how awesome the riding is around there? I love Golden and would be willing to take a camping/quading trip down there this summer.

for the last2+weeks Ive been up every rd you can and can't get a quad up.and not sure what you would class as awesome but in the blaeberry valley Ive found some trails that if i wasen't looking for my dogs would have been really fun,most is old loging rds that some get you above 6000ft and great views.
one of my other favorits is oldman as you get really high fast and get u into alpine for quick ridge hikes......you just need to come out and explore,don't think you'ed be disappointed thats just around here there's great explortion around kinbasket also right in town mtn.seven as lots old trails to the top lots fun there to,take the power line down to parson lots to play there

:d:beer:

Top Bottom