Hello from Buck Paradise

B

buckparadise

Hello, The name is Grant and I come out of the Paradise Hill area. Used to go on the Valemount sight a lot, but it is very quiet in there. I ride a 04 Summit Rev, that from my last trip to Valemount, has a rebuilt motor in now. Kind of a bummer, but it happens. Crank bearing went out of it, but Vinnie had it going the next day for me, I was lucky also as it quit on me, just two K up going into Allen, could have been way back in there. I am a outfitter for whitetail, bears and waterfoul. I have two great lodges that we sometimes rent out. Good snow around here this year, just have not been out much, which sucks. I still do a little farming on the side also. We have two boys 10 and 12 who play hockey every weekend and that is what really cuts into the sledding time. My boys ride a 500 summit fan and a 700 xc Polaris. I have quite a few quads with the business, I personally at this time run the Artic Cat Prowler side by side. I really like it, but I think this spring I will sell it and try the Rhino out. Also have a 650 AC, 2-07 500 fourtrax Hondas (bulletproof) a Polaris 500 sportsman Limited which is also for sale and the kids ride a honda 250 ES and a 160 Suzuki. I am thinking of upgrading them this spring to with a couple of 400 Yamahas. So lots of toys, but I needthem for the business you know. I love to hunt, fish, sled whatever else is going on in the outdoors. If you would like to check out my website, it is www.buckparadise.com Take it easy everyone and great chatting with you.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site Grant. Where is ParadiseHill?
Used to go on the Valemount sight a lot, but it is very quiet in there.
Hope thats not my fault..:eek:

I seen your post on VST, about your sled. Vinnie does what ever he can do to get you back up and running but it can add up quickly. He seems to have alot of parts too.

RON :snowmobilers_wave:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard

Hi Buckparadise......... Can I Have Your Job. I Don't Think My Wife Would Let Me, But You Have The Ultimate, "manjob"(except For The "playboy" Etc Photographers:d Maybe)......... One Can Only Dream, Norbert, One Can Only Dream.:(

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome BuckParidise,was starting to like you when you said you ride a Prowler side by side and then you had to blow it and say your trading it for a Yamaha........YAMAHA!!!!!!!!! LOL! just giving you a hard time,The Rhino is a great little machine.In your business I'm sure width of the machine is an issue and there is quit a difference,about a foot if I'm correct!
catmando!:Welcome:

B

buckparadise

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to coming in here and checking things out, hope to meet some of you guys in the future. Catmando, the prowler worked great and I really like it, just like to try new things out. I think they are all pretty good. Hoping to make a trip to Vale or Revy here in the middle of the month. Paradise Hill is located just East of Lloydminster about 40 miles. Take care everyone!!!
G

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am new as well but welcome abourd G. I think you know who I am Hambone on VST and same handle as here on Snowest.

edge8

Reaction score
Welcome Big G. Seems like u are a newbie to the site to, hope things are all good. It is kind of funny talking to u here when all I have to do is phone u, maybe we should hook up. It is a small world someone always knows someone who is watching u from the top that is. Checked out the horns looks like some beauties.

Catch u on the flip

Edge out

B

buckparadise

Hello Edge ,You got me dude, I am not sure who you are, give me a hint. Thinking of heading to Valemount on Tuesday - Friday. Anyone know what the conditions are like? Checked the weather and looks like it is snowing there now. YEAH!!!! Frickin cold here the past few days. Looking forward to it warming up a little. Hambone, great to hear from you! Have you made many trip this year yet? I am done!
Grant

edge8

Reaction score
Here is a hint

I hear the train a comming, its rolling round the bend. I placed a seaprate post on the introduction page that should supply u with enough info. If not let me know and I will tell. I talked to Schriner the other day he is home and looking to go maybe get in touch with him. Will talk to u before u go.

Edge Out

Top Bottom