Hello All :imnew

deanb

Reaction score
:ranger:Hello all, I'm new to the site. I found the site off a Business card I found in a Bar in Baysville Ontario, when we stopped for wings and a beer after playing in the mud for the day.
I must say the site looks cool. My friends and I ride in the Muskoka area mainly east of Bracebridge Ontario. I hope to hook up with a few others that ride in the same area.

:d:canadaflag:

deanb

Reaction score
Will do. Right now i'm at work but I will log on from home and post some pics of our area. Must trails here this year are all mud holes because of the rain we have had. 2 weeks ago we had 6 inches of rain in 4 hours. Talk about mud it cost me over a grand to fix my drive way when it washed out.

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
welcome to the site, glad ya stopped for wings an beer that day I'm sure you'll enjoy this site Lots of great people here .

deanb

Reaction score
The site looks great and you can find lots of feed back. I am just trying to find the venders section to see what kind of prices they have. A few site I have been on in the states offer members discounts and stuff if you are a member and buy from them.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It don't get any better than that, wonder how the card got there.
Welcome to the site..enjoy.

:ranger:Hello all, I'm new to the site. I found the site off a Business card I found in a Bar in Baysville Ontario, when we stopped for wings and a beer after playing in the mud for the day.
I must say the site looks cool. My friends and I ride in the Muskoka area mainly east of Bracebridge Ontario. I hope to hook up with a few others that ride in the same area.

:d:canadaflag:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome now that you have joined PUT the card back in the bar. It works. Hey Ron lets go barhopping and drop off cards.. Want a good time call Snow and Mud .com

deanb

Reaction score
For sure the card is going back. We will be in the same area riding tomorrow.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site, be sure to add your location to the google member map. That must of been dragonlady who dropped the cards of there, she's busy spreading the word all over isn't she.
And do post some pics if you can, we'd like to see your trails too.

deanb

Reaction score
Re: Hello All

Sorry I haven't posted any pic's yet, but I will try to do by Monday night. We are going to be in the mud over the weekend and internet is a pain when all you have up north is dail up.:camera:

Top Bottom