Heli snowmobiling

Supernytro

Reaction score
Have you went into the back part of golden. Chatter creek.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea, getting dropped off in bliss is fun if you have about ten freinds with money like you, cause you will need them when you get yer ass avalanched on. Maybe they'll be able to dig you out!lol!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. maybe a guide (local) just want to get to the good spots right away
Yea for sure. That's a good idea right there. A good guide will show you some deadly country. As long as visibility is permitted. Would suck to get a heli ride into a crazy bowl only to learn the clouds rolled in and can't come pick you up!

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
We will have a great time no matter what we do the heli thing is sort of my red bull pipe dream. But I was thinking 4 sleds a couple grande 5-700 each is there anywhere in the west that entertains such an idea

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iv heard of peoplle doing just that down in pemberton in the summer they ride on a glacier and the only way up is heli ,but again just hear say

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Choppers are expensive. If you pay the price anyone of them will do the job you hire them for.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, trust me, if you hit up ANY heli company and have cold cash in your hand, your in ;)

.....sounds like a blast tho, have fun, stay safe

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow would be great to be on virgin snow all day but a guide would be a good idea whats the cost per sled for the day interested.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iv heard of peoplle doing just that down in pemberton in the summer they ride on a glacier and the only way up is heli ,but again just hear say
Whatever happened to whistler heli sledder? I think dave mills ran that?

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup Dave Mills owns the lease up there, camp is still up there, not sure on the business aspect of it anymore though..
Wonder if they just got too much snow all the time? Seeing the pics of the burried sea can makes you realize the volume of snow the coastal mtns can get.

Top Bottom