heavy duty rear bumper

driller

Reaction score
who makes the recommended rear aftermarket bumper
seeing that the cooler does not run the length of the tunnel now might need a little extra support for the bungi pulls

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for the brp one. I have one and it is way heavier then the stock one. Cuso had a picture one here last year comparing the stock to the after market brp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for the brp one. I have one and it is way heavier then the stock one. Cuso had a picture one here last year comparing the stock to the after market brp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x3.
They finally offer them in black now too. No more powder coating the silver ones.
First time you hook a sno-bungee on the stock one and give a good pull with it, it will be toast.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I noticed that the HD bumper I had for the 163's is a little too short for the 174. So it may be for sale (take off the old one first and see where the bolt holes line up) and I will have to order a new one.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have brand new black one off of my 2014 if someone is interested. $60.00 takes even has the tow attachment on the back.
text me 780-699-9118

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X10 for VanAmburg. They can also weld in a hitch tang if ya like. Heavier duty than if Motörhead built bumpers.

I've got a stock bumper AND a brp heavy duty with hitch for sale.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seeing that the cooler does not run the length of the tunnel now might need a little extra support for the bungi pulls[/QUOTE]

I installed the tundra bumper on my Xm, crazy once you take the stock one off how light it is made. This also will allow to pull sleigh.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
seeing that the cooler does not run the length of the tunnel now might need a little extra support for the bungi pulls

I installed the tundra bumper on my Xm, crazy once you take the stock one off how light it is made. This also will allow to pull sleigh.[/QUOTE]

The BRP HD bumper for the T3 174 is not available until mid or late December.

Whitecourt_Rider

Reaction score
I know you have a 174 but I thought I would share what I did for whoever is reading this. I have a 154'' and I bought a 162'' heavy duty bumper. The reason I bought the longer one is you can bolt it to the skid bracket. Two the holes didn't line up but I just drilled new ones and also riveted it all the way along. This provides way more support for the tunnel.

Attachments

• doo heavy bumper.jpg
    doo heavy bumper.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom