heat

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with you fellas....I cannot take the heat. I just got home a bit ago from driving a manlift across town back to the LaPrairie Crane shop after using it to put up interior tin in our shop....3 kms, @ 2.5mph in 30 degree heat. took 3 smokes to get there....I was leaking pretty good.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you there. Was supposed to do a 30k mountain bike ride this weekend, its supposed to be 35 degrees. I don't think that will be happening, no water in the alpine is going to leave me dehydrated.

Just can't win I guess.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Come on you guys.....suck it up Princess!!

The heat is marvellous for our short summers. I wouldn't want to be in Toronto with the humidity nor Kamloops with temps in the high 30's for days or maybe touching 40 but the low 30's is just right!!

Just drink a little more Kokanee.....

Last edited:

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a balmy 38 driving home today here in good old kamloops, still cooler than mexico!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring on the fall im outside in this upto 10 hours a day. Love getting in my truck at the end of the day and turning up the air con. I envy people with air con in there homes.I want it :specool: down

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working in a steel shop up in the ceiling inpecting cranes i dream deep powder
you dodn't get sweaty a** in Dec

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on you guys.....suck it up Princess!!

The heat is marvellous for our short summers. I wouldn't want to be in Toronto with the humidity nor Kamloops with temps in the high 30's for days or maybe touching 40 but the low 30's is just right!!

Just drink a little more Kokanee.....

True enough. At least we can't drink the air around here.

Top Bottom